description

Original/Male/Time Travel/Chinese H/Drama/Beautiful Suffering/Strong Attack and Forced Suffering
(↑The little heart above can be clicked every week, please recommend and vote mua~!)
One sentence summary: The end result is to be fucked again and again. .
Mo Chen is a snake demon who practiced hard in the Age of Ending Dharma. He finally accumulated enough cultivation, but was struck to death by the Heavenly Thunder that transcends the tribulation. His soul was bound by something that called itself a 'system', saying that as long as he completed a series of tasks, he would die. Then he was resurrected and gained a lot of cultivation to reach immortality in one step.
He struggled in various front-end small worlds and successfully passed the internship assessment. Before officially starting the task, Mo Chen patted his chest and promised that he would only serve as a whetstone and would never hinder the protagonist's career or emotional development. Complete the cannon fodder mission.
He did the first half.
Work conscientiously in front of the protagonist group.
But there are always one or two people in the protagonist group who keep staring at him, coveting his body, and also longing for his heart.
World 1 (Completed)
The medieval continent of Western Europe. The protagonist will end slavery in the future and unify the continent to establish a powerful empire.
Mo Chen is a small lord in the medieval continent of Western Europe and a distant cousin of the protagonist.
He is a maniacal extortionist, lustful, eclectic, and unethical, which drags down the protagonist's career. He also jumps on the protagonist's future golden thigh, and is eventually killed.
The original plot was like this.
As soon as Mo Chen came, he was ready to kidnap the young and handsome Shengzi back as a slave, and then he would be fucked by the Shengzi with a real face-riding output. (1v1 was attacked by Zhenxiang)
World 2: (Completed)
In the modern apocalyptic world, the protagonist is a scientific research boss who has developed a zombie vaccine.
Mo Chen is the graduate student roommate of the protagonist before the apocalypse. On the surface, he is introverted and timid, but in fact, he is gloomy and petty, and single-handedly isolates the entire dormitory.
She also pretended to be a girl and flirted with her three roommates, but no one paid attention to her. When the incident was revealed, she was beaten up by her roommates. She died in the hospital just a few days after the end of the world before she could recover from her injuries.
When Mo Chen arrived, the protagonist ignored him, but the other two roommates were fooled. After being found out, they were brutally fucked that day. Both of their tender cunts were swollen. Later, not only did they awaken their superpowers in the apocalypse, , and also successfully joined the protagonist's group to eat and drink happily until they grow old.
(1v2 cold world-weary attack, steely straight man attack)
World 3 (Completed)
In the ancient world of monsters, Mo Chen is a snake demon who increases his cultivation by eating human hearts. When he wanted to attack the uncle of the protagonist, he was bumped into by a passing eminent monk. By luck, he escaped from the world. The eminent monk escaped with wounds in his hands.
More than ten years later, he stole the dragon's veins and wanted to transform into a dragon, but was jointly killed by the grown-up protagonists.
As the saying goes, again and again, no more, this time Mo Chen swears to the sky that he will follow the script and never love again.
As a result, the eminent monk who spared his life in the daytime with a sinister look on his face came after him at night and caught his snake tail...
(1v1 Dual Personality Monk Attack)
World Four (Completed):
Primitive Farming, Mo Chen is a The snake-orc who cannot fully transform into human form drags his tail to harass the protagonist who has traveled through time every day. He wants the protagonist to be his female and is very jealous of the young patriarch who is favored by the protagonist.
Later, he challenged the young clan leader and was seriously injured. Before his wounds were healed, he went hunting with all his strength and died at the claws of a wild beast.
Mo Chen challenged the young patriarch according to the plot, and the loser agreed to a request. The young patriarch was supposed to tell him to stay away from the future, but... later, he became the patriarch's companion.
World Five: (Completed) √
In the original plot, Mo Chen was the background of the plot. A young master from a powerful family, he used the protagonist's golden thighs as a dog when he was a child. He ended up miserable when the golden thighs grew up.
Mo Chen didn't know that Jin Thigh had the memory of last week's episode. According to the plot, he made him kneel down, let him lick his shoes... and treated him like an animal slave. This kid was also good at forbearing as in the plot.
He survived until he was eighteen years old, and when the time came for his golden thigh to be recognized by a top wealthy family, Mo Chen was kidnapped.
Locked in a dark basement.
Two full months.
Six ancient times: The boss of the Qing Dynasty is attacked by the evil prince, and the upright and honorable prince is attacked (1v2) √
Seven modern times: The vase in the entertainment industry is attacked by the new traffic, and the business boss is attacked (1V2) √
Eight supernatural beings: Wraith doll Shou VS Celestial Master Big Boss Attack (1v1) √Nine
Martial Arts: The descendant of the King of Medicine, Shou, covered in medicine VS Shou, the descendant of the King of Medicine, VS the mad dog attack who regularly goes crazy and is covered with diseases, Shou Feng Shun Shui, the Sunshine Big Dog Attack (1V2) √ World 10: Two-faced Son of God Shou VS Chaos
God Licking Dog Attack (1v2) Serialized
Eleven Interstellar: Domineering Adoptive Father Marshal Shou VS Wolf and Dog-Adopted Son Attack (1v1)
Twelve Sentinels: Sentinel Suffers Guide Attack (1v1)
Thirteen Fantasy: Reborn Boss Becomes Cute New Shou VS The Demon King who bullies his wife with his cultivation (1v1)
Fourteen Divine Realms: The Finale
...
Recommended to be serialized in the same period → "The Wicked Couple Overturned and Got Fucked"
column has many completed works~