10

front page
77. Ancient cannon fodder: admiring flowers and eating honey (h)
search
77. Ancient cannon fodder: admiring flowers and eating honey (h)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

"Cannon Fodder" actually... did not appear on this week's weekly recommendation list.

It was probably because everyone had a new love, and all the tickets in their hands were snatched away by others.

The new man is better than the old man! A bunch of heartless people!

嘤嘤嘤嘫噫┭┮﹏┭┮

-----text-----

After Yue Chiqiong left, Mo Chen had no need to stay at the Hot Spring Villa. He didn't go to the palace either and went directly back to Qingfeng Pavilion. There were two secret guards guarding him at a certain distance.

It's not good to be too close or too far away from Mo Chen. If you are too close, you will easily see some scenes that the master is not allowed to see. If something happens too far, you will not be able to protect him well.

This made it easier for Yue Zhengxuan to take advantage of the situation.

Qingfeng Pavilion is very large, and the three-story attic in the front yard is open to the public and is used for singing and dancing performances and entertaining guests. The courtyard in the middle is where the internal staff live. The small courtyard further down is Boss Tang's territory. No one else is allowed to enter. Occasionally, you will see a sign saying "His Royal Highness and Dogs Are Not Allowed" at the door. Over there.

When Yue Zhengxuan stepped into a new place, he always made a habit of checking it out, like a wild beast's patrol mark. When he saw this wooden vertical sign in the utility room of the small courtyard, he burst into laughter on the spot.

He thought that when Yue Chiqiong died, he would throw this wooden sign in to keep this bitch company.

As the appointed time gradually approached, Yue Zhengxuan was waiting for Mo Chen on the beauty couch in the small bedroom.

The hustle and bustle of the front yard can hardly shake the silence and ambiguity of the backyard.

The time for serious communication was short. The rest of the time, Yue Zhengxuan stayed in the small bedroom to enjoy flowers and drink honey.

The reason was that Mo Chen said that he had been very tired recently and wanted to rest early. He was clearly trying to drive away the guests, but he couldn't resist the guests and pretended to be dumbfounded. He said that he had learned massage from a doctor in the army, and it was very helpful for relieving sore muscles and body. Fatigue is very effective.

The beautiful male prostitute thought about it for a moment, asking the prince to condescend to serve him. There was no reason to refuse, so she nodded in agreement, "Then I'll trouble the prince."

At the man's request, the beautiful male prostitute took off her clothes and lay on the bed.

"No need to be so unfamiliar, you can call me Hidden Forest. Is this strength okay?"

Putting his warm palms on his shoulders, Mo Chen closed his eyes and said, "Hmm, okay...press your waist and thighs more, they are particularly sore there."

"good."

Mo Chen originally thought that this guy wanted to take advantage of him, but after experiencing it, he found that the man did have two brushes in his hands, and he could enjoy it from head to toe. It was so satisfying that it made people moan.