3

front page
71. Ancient cannon fodder: uterine incontinence, butt hole opening (meat stamp)
search
71. Ancient cannon fodder: uterine incontinence, butt hole opening (meat stamp)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

3500+! This chapter has 3500+ words! I am so thick and long today, (*︿▽︿*)

-----text-----

With one thrust, the hard and hot glans opened the delicate cervix like a cannonball, and the goose egg-sized head instantly filled the narrow uterine cavity.

"——!"

Mo Chen's tears flowed even more fiercely, his lips parted and he screamed silently. He arched and tensed his upper body like a fully-stretched bowstring. He could not stop trembling at the slightest touch, and he was so fragile that it seemed to be broken in the next moment.

The pussy hole holding the cock was in severe spasm, and the uterine cavity like a meat sleeve tightly wrapped the sensitive glans. The inside was watery, wet and tight, and it was sucked by the uterine cavity with strong reaction after a gentle push.

Yue Chiqiong had never felt so good in his life. His waist and eyes were numb, and his genitals were bouncing and semen was ejaculating.

He couldn't bear it when his virginity was broken by such a top-notch sexual instrument. No matter how long it lasted, it was all in vain. He didn't care about it. He just ejaculated whenever he wanted. His dick was always hard, and he would even push it against his delicate penis. Uterine meat, horse eyes grinding against the inner wall of the uterine cavity and ejaculating.

"Oh uh uh——! No ugh——! I'm going to die! I'm going to die ugh!"

The last squirting had not subsided, and the hole was soon pushed to a stronger squirting by a new round of intensive stimulation and fucking. The penis was fucked and ejaculated, and the vagina trembled and opened to spray water, Mo Chen whimpered. Crying, kicking his legs and struggling.

The ungrateful bitch fucked him to death recklessly, but his body was new to love affairs and couldn't bear it at all.

The hot cock was rushing through the body, and the overwhelming pleasure was like an endless wave. The waist was tightly held by the man, and the cock was stringing him up to fuck him. From time to time, terrifying bulges appeared on the waist and abdomen, and Mo Chen couldn't kick him. Unable to move away, he covered his stomach with one hand and pulled the man's long hair with the other, "Beast, bastard... stop interfering, go away! Uh-huh -!"

Yue Chiqiong's scalp ached, and he hissed, folding his wrists and clasping them on the bed, "Dare you scold me?"

His eyes paused for a moment on Mo Chen's flushed and tearful face, then moved down to the beautiful prostitute's erect penis, and he chuckled, "Don't cry anymore. Is it uncomfortable that the penis can be so high?"

The cock was buried deep in the female hole and swayed gently. He stretched out his hand and rubbed the dripping jade stem a few times, and soon a thin stream of semen came out. The female hole, like its owner, was not honest at all, and twitched and spasmed at every turn. She wanted to suck him in and squeeze him out, the shiny mucus flowed like water, the pubic hair on his crotch was all sticky, and the sheets were even wet.

"Tsk, why is there so much water in this hole?"

Mo Chen turned his head and ignored him. The dog's dick embedded in the female hole suddenly pushed up against the uterus, and his body shrank involuntarily, "Humph... Wuha...!"

The way he moaned and rubbed against the sheets was quite endearing.

Yue Chi Qiongyu condescended to kiss the red lips that he had been craving for a long time. He had no skills, he just instinctively licked the tip of his tongue, plundering the sweet saliva from the other person's mouth. When he felt that he had eaten enough, he held the tip of his tongue in his mouth and licked it. Eat it in your own mouth.