6

front page
56. Campus cannon fodder: Let’s go and see the doghouse
search
56. Campus cannon fodder: Let’s go and see the doghouse
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
"Go ahead."

Today is Saturday, there are no classes, and the school allows students to stay in the dormitory, but most students choose to go home.

After Cui Shiyan dried his underwear, Da Da Da ran over and asked Mo Chen what his plans were for this weekend.

Mo Chen said there were no arrangements.

Cui Shiyan hesitated, "Then, do you want to go home?"

During school holidays every week, Mo Chen used to go home and stay for two days, bringing his pillow dog with him.

Mo Chen stroked the dog's head and said, "Just tell me what you want to do, don't mince words."

"I didn't want to do anything." Cui Shiyan pursed his lips, "There is a newly opened video game city in the old city, and there is a snack street nearby. The food inside is cheap and delicious..." His voice became quieter as he spoke.

The snack street is also called Junk Street, jokingly because all the food sold there is 'junk food'. It is a restricted area for adults and a paradise for teenagers. It is very lively at night.

Cui Shiyan would always pass by on his way home in the evenings from junior high school. The fragrance coming from inside would make his saliva secrete rapidly and his stomach would ache. Once he saved a small amount of money, fifteen yuan, which was enough for his food for several days.

The thin and frail young boy went in with his schoolbag on his back and was dazzled by what he saw. Finally, we stopped in front of the Budai Mo stall and picked out two meat and two vegetables for the boss to fry.

Take one sip and your mouth will be filled with oil.

He always remembered.

Later, when I grew up and had money in my pocket, I revisited my old place, but the snack street was long gone.

This week he wanted to go shopping and take Mo Chen with him.

I regretted saying it.

A young man like Mo Chen, who grew up in a honey pot, would not look down on these things, including him crawling around in the mud.

"Forget it, I didn't say anything."

Will Mo Chen listen to him?

He took the person and left immediately. He went to the video game city first. The puppy took out the money and said he would pay for it. There were some scattered things. Mo Chen took out a stack of red Mao Zedong, which was very neat, and stuffed it into the puppy, "Okay. , come here."

Cui Shiyan kept the whole money and used the change to play projects.

Two people in the shell of teenagers, one over fifty years old in two lifetimes, and the other tens of thousands years old in several lifetimes, are having a great time in an arcade city where the average age of customers is in the teens. When you are tired, eat something, buy some snacks and drinks, and go to the screening room to watch a movie and kill the whole afternoon.

The sky was getting darker and the two of them came out of the video game city.

Within a few minutes of walking, I could smell the aroma of food.

This weekend, there are more people on Junk Street than usual. Junior high school students in school uniforms walking together, primary school students dragging their parents to ask for skewers, and more young faces.

The fate of the group of cannon fodder coveting the protagonist [Quick Travel]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें