10

front page
92. Vase Cannon Fodder: Final Chapter
search
92. Vase Cannon Fodder: Final Chapter
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The next world begins with the male supporting role!

Ghost Shou vs Heavenly Master Attack

-----text-----

The night Gu Simo took off the Best Actor crown, both Mo Chen and Gu Muchen were at the award ceremony.

The man on the stage looked at Mo Chen and endured it again and again. He did not say anything explosive in front of the ceremony and countless spectators, and instead gave a normal speech of thanks.

His original intention of joining the industry has been realized. Between furthering his career and retiring to wash his hands and make soup, he would rather choose the latter.

As soon as the idea came out, he soon changed his mind.

Because Mo Chen said he loved the various characters he played on camera.

When Gu Simo heard these words, it was the first time that Mo Chen expressed his feelings to him and said, "I love him"!

Come on, he's going to act until he's seventy or eighty!

Gu Muchen brought the red wine, looked at each other and nodded gently.

They all knew that Mo Chen was not a good drinker. He had only had two drinks, and his face was already flushed. He leaned in the man's arms and allowed him to be touched and kissed.

During the kiss, Mo Chen was drunk with a lot of wine. When he fell on the soft bed, he couldn't tell who the two men were, and he was very well-behaved.

The beautiful young man was coaxed to ride on the man, lowering his waist and hips, and swallowed the hard meat blade with his wet and tender female hole. His back was pressed against another hot chest, and before he could react, his back hole was invaded.

As if Mo Chen hadn't reacted yet, he held his bulging waist and abdomen aggrievedly, "My stomach is full... Uh-huh!"

Will a snake with cultivation level get drunk?

Won't.

He had been craving for two dog cocks for a long time, and now he was moaning and squinting, it was so satisfying.

The moaning and whining continued, but there was no mention of it being too heavy or deep.

He didn't say to the two men who were working hard, "You haven't eaten? Try harder." It was already a matter of honor for him to take care of the dog. His body was swaying. In the aftertaste of pleasure, Mo Chen still had thoughts on his mind. It was time to find a more powerful fragment. .

The other end.

The system sat in the courtyard, quietly watching the white snake entwined on his body.

When Mo Chen first handed the snake to him, it was only as thick as a finger, but now it has become a big snake as thick as a bowl.

In addition to his careful feeding, there is also Snake's dedicated cultivation.

Even in the low-spirited world, Mo Chen would practice meridians to consolidate his cultivation whenever he had the opportunity. Such seriousness and diligence, and the systematic reflection on his addiction to snake-licking, also accelerated the speed of accumulating strength.

His true form is called Chi Qiong.

The God's Domain was in war, and the body was injured in the war, but still did not give up the battle. The lost soul power turned into fragments and fell into thousands of worlds, large and small. As a piece that was actively stripped away, it had no memory or emotion, and was just a ruthless collection of fragments. 'machine'.