11

front page
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: tongue rape of urine points, double injection of semen (including feeding urine, please be careful)
search
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: tongue rape of urine points, double injection of semen (including feeding urine, please be careful)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
The pussy is tender and timid, it trembles when licked, and becomes red and swollen when fucked.

After Yan Qing was greedy for a long time, she opened the tender red flesh slit, the curled pedicle, the symmetrical and beautiful labia, the gorgeous vagina wrapped by the small labia minora and... the urine hole that he longed for.

Yan Qing believed that he was not the kind of heartless person who would forget about his old love when he found a new love. He carefully licked the hardened penis, sucked it carefully in his lips, and skillfully inserted his fingers into his vagina, imitating the movement of his penis back and forth.

"Uh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Deeper... Ouch, it's fucked... My tongue feels so good..."

The man made rapid progress in love affairs. He sucked his clitoris lightly and hard. He felt that the vaginal hole where he was sucking his fingers shrank slightly and became tighter. He immediately pulled out, put his lips and tongue, and covered his vagina and urinary hole completely, every time and every time. Licking.

The cunt was about to climax, but the hard and hot fingers were pulled out, and the lips and tongue no longer took care of the clitoris, but only licked the cunt, making the ink dust not go up and down, and she moaned in dissatisfaction. He has always had double standards in bed. He can delay gratification and prolong pleasure, but if a stinky dog plays like this, he will lose his temper and pull the man's hair to make him wiser.

Yan Qing was in pain, but she didn't even raise her head. Using the tip of his tongue, he licked the urine hole that had long been softened by his tongue. This time, he pushed a small amount in without any effort.

Mo Chen's waist suddenly softened. It was his pee hole that was being molested, but it was his pussy that climaxed. He shuddered and squirted the man's mouthful of semen. It was sticky and sweet. Yan Qing made a slurping sound as he drank up all the semen. Then continue to dig and fuck the urine hole.

His brows were depressed uncontrollably, and tears were gathering at the end of his eyes. The muffled moans muffled by his knuckles sounded like pain and joy, and his long legs seemed to have nowhere to rest, neither pinching nor kicking.

The tongue is hot and flexible, invading like a robber, searching the fragile and sensitive urethra wall. The small amount of water forced to secrete from the urinary hole cannot be held in, and is swept away by the tongue as soon as it comes out.

Mo Chen didn't understand.

The butt hole is not a natural place for eating cocks. It can quickly adapt to the back and forth invasion of cocks, but the urine hole cannot. Even though it has played in many worlds, it has been forced to accept many intruders, such as tongues, knuckles, and cocks. , have eaten it before, but I can't get used to it every time. The foreign body sensation is so strong that the strange pleasure it produces makes Mo Chen's scalp explode. He shrinks and screams, crying and asking the man to fuck him more gently.

Yan Qing muttered "Hmm" vaguely. He was already very careful, and the force of licking the drill back and forth was countless times lighter than when playing with the lustful female hole. However, the body in the palm of his hand was shaking violently, and it was twisting and struggling under him like a snake, and the toes were rubbing against him. My back, and because I had agreed to let him lick it in advance, I neither kicked nor kicked it at the moment.