3

front page
Resentful ghosts confuse people: Shocked, the Taoist priest actually did such a thing to the doll! (Plot)
search
Resentful ghosts confuse people: Shocked, the Taoist priest actually did such a thing to the doll! (Plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

You guys are really geniuses at commenting hahahaha

-----text-----

Maybe the ointment in that store was useful, but he took advantage of his errands to walk around the streets and couldn't find the store anyway.

I have tried all the ways to find ghosts, including compasses, divination, asking ghosts, etc., but found nothing.

Junior brother Yan Zi is greedy and eats a lot in the name of celebrating every time he completes something. Yan Qing usually only pays and doesn't go to eat. Today, when he appeared at the barbecue table, his usually calm junior sister Yan Lan couldn't hide her surprise.

Speaking of which, Brother Xuanqiong is in a bad mood these days. He always walks around with a beautiful doll, and he doesn't know what happened to him.

The roasted meat couldn't fill Yan Zi's mouth, and as soon as he swallowed it, he kept squealing, "That damn Taoist Xu, rumors say that he has a refined, easy-going and balabala personality...it's all bullshit! He looks like a human, not like a dog." The thought was so bad! If the senior brothers and sisters were not smart, we would have fallen into his trap! His father still has the nerve to take our credit..."

"Shut up," Yan Lan sternly stopped her. "If you say bad words again, I'll pour you a talisman of silence."

The young man shut his mouth abruptly, then opened it again within two seconds, saying in a weak voice: "Brother and sister, I'm sorry."

Yan Lan ignored him and asked her absent-minded senior brother, "What difficulties have you encountered recently, senior brother?"

Yan Qing hesitated for a moment and then said, "...I want to ask you for a favor." He briefly summarized the rumors of the 'Wishing Store', skipping his own experience and only said: "If you have a chance to meet me, after entering, Crush this talisman immediately to delay time until I arrive."

"good."

When talking about business, the young man was as serious as his senior sister. He hid the talisman properly and patted his chest, "Senior brother, don't worry!"

After saying the words, Yan Qing gathered her breath, left the dinner table and went out for a walk as usual.

He had been hiding the little man in his coat just now because he was afraid that the little man would be contaminated by the smell of the mess on the barbecue table. Now the little man was sitting in his arms, leaning softly on his chest.

Wandering aimlessly, silently thinking about the promise in my heart.

Finally, he saw the familiar storefront, his eyes lit up and he walked hurriedly.

The fat boss took out the POS machine without raising his head, "After-sales service or additional order? Pay the bill first, 88,000."

Yan Qing quickly took out his card and said, "I'll do the after-sales service. The doll... was accidentally broken by me. How much does it cost to repair it?"

"Fix it...?"

The fat boss suddenly raised his head, how could this kid still be alive and break an adult-looking doll? !

The fat boss was an ordinary person and couldn't see the depth of the other party, so he had no choice but to stay put. He took the doll calmly, raised a magnifying glass and pretended to check it, and said in a deep voice, "This is not easy to repair... Let's wait in the store first." I’ll find a professional in a while.”