11

front page
The Descendants of the Medicine King: Sex in the Bath, Rape in the Vagina, and Decision (Plot Meat)
search
The Descendants of the Medicine King: Sex in the Bath, Rape in the Vagina, and Decision (Plot Meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I'm back!

(spinning jump) mua! (Hold the little readers and kiss them wildly)

What is it that drives me to code! It is the hope and love of the treasures! It’s the recommended ticket in the hands of treasurers! It's poverty! (very loud)

There was no way around it. During the Second World War, I was away from work and preparing for the exam. The three melons and two dates I saved during college and the milk tea money I earned from writing articles were the keys to my survival!

Give up 996 and embrace code words! Wuhu! (go Ape)

-----text-----

If the white snake is also Mo Chen.

Who does Mo Chen have deeper feelings for?

Is it Chu Lianyang who takes good care of and feeds the white snake every day, or is it him who needs Mo Chen to work hard all day preparing medicines and injections?

The answer is clear.

The tall and strong man curled up on the bed and buried himself in the balled quilt, with the faint fragrance of Mo Chen still lingering on it.

So long.

They're still in the bathroom.

Chu Lianyang, an impure person, would definitely trick and seduce Mo Chen.

Chi Qiong gritted her back molars and sat up.

No, he had to go and see.

The actual situation was quite different from Chi Qiong's expectation.

Chu Lianyang wanted Mo Chen to take a hot bath with him, but Mo Chen gave in half-heartedly, put away his tail and turned into legs, squeezing into the tub with the man.

Fortunately, the bathtub itself is designed for two people. Otherwise, two men with long hands and long legs would really not be able to fit in it.

Due to the addition of ink dust, a lot of hot water overflowed.

The man with a thick back and waist hugged another fair-skinned beauty with long hair. His hands hidden under the water trembled slightly as he tentatively touched Mo Chen's body.

It was smooth and delicate, and Chu Lianyang refused to leave it once he touched it.

The arms tightened, and the man felt that the water was getting hotter and hotter. His shoulders and neck exposed outside the water were hot and sweaty, and his throat was hoarse from the heat. "My wife is so soft..."

The erect cock stood between the two of them like a hot stick, poking Mo Chen's waist and hips.

How could he not be moved by the warm and fragrant nephrite that he longed for in his arms.

Chu Lianyang, who had been trained in ethics, did not dare to act rashly, he just kept rubbing and touching, and hummed in Mo Chen's ear, "Mother."

Like a dog in heat seeking pleasure.

Trying to impress the female beast in his arms with his sexy low-pitched breathing and hot and powerful body.

Snake nature is inherently licentious.

"Okay, stop rubbing." Mo Chen was so excited that he pinched the man's chin and kissed him. He freed up one hand to grab the restless thick cock. He raised and lowered his waist and hips, and the round glans Apply some hot water and then enter the wet and soft female hole in heat.