6

front page
73. Ancient cannon fodder: A bisexual beauty masturbates and penetrates her pussy and is peeped
search
73. Ancient cannon fodder: A bisexual beauty masturbates and penetrates her pussy and is peeped
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Mo Mo will not have a baby, not even in the finale! He is still young!

At most, some worlds can play spawning games or something like that.

-----text-----

[peeping on a beautiful woman washing her pussy]

Yue Zhengxuan was very good at secret investigations. He held the Red Guards in his hands and worked for the emperor over the years. The nature of the Red Guards had long been tampered with in corners that the emperor could not see. Even many Red Guard members themselves had been tampered with. They didn't realize that on the surface they were loyal to the emperor, but in fact they only followed Yue Zhengxuan's lead.

Outsiders thought that he was a 'loyal dog under the emperor', stubborn and did not know how to adapt. Even the emperor thought that he was a very handy tool. No one knew that not all the things Yue Zhengxuan had collected over the years were submitted to the imperial court. It is the lifeblood of many people. Unfortunately, the person whose weakness was exploited was still addicted to the gentle countryside. He didn't even realize that he was being targeted. He even took the time to take the beautiful pet to the hot spring resort.

The secret guards around Zhuangzi were not much better than the soldiers he trained in the Northwest.

Moreover, this defensive layout is really strange. It is a bit difficult outside. It takes a lot of effort to avoid the sight and ears of the hidden guards. Unexpectedly, it becomes looser as you go inward. Yue Zhengxuan explored the backyard and finally determined that there were only a few outside. guard.

Secret guard? not a single one.

Catching the movement with his ears, Yue Zhengxuan made a leap and jumped onto the branch of a tree. The thick shade of the tree obscured the man's tall figure. Through the gaps between the leaves, he could have an unobstructed view of the backyard.

The man with a face as beautiful as an immortal has long hair hanging loose. He only wears a thin white shirt. The belt tied around his waist is loose and cannot cover his collarbone and chest. He can't help but pull it gently.

His slender white legs were exposed as he walked around. The man raised his hand, tied up his long hair with a hairpin, and walked to the hot spring pool in the corner of the courtyard. He tested the temperature with his toes. Maybe he felt that the temperature was just right. His eyebrows were relaxed and lazy, and he sank into the clear water. .

The white shirt was wet and clung to her body, outlining her graceful body curves.

The man's back was facing the tree. The man on the tree forgot to hide it for a moment, staring at his waist and hips with fiery eyes. Feeling something strange, the man turned his head and looked back.

Birds chirped crisply, and a magpie flew from a tree branch to the eaves.

Mo Chen pretended not to notice the big dog squatting on the tree.

He had just taken a nap, and seeing that it was almost time for Yue Chiqiong to come back, he planned to take a dip for a while and then go out.

Now, don't be in a hurry.

As a pet who enjoys pleasure under His Highness's crotch, it is reasonable and reasonable for him to make some preparations before His Highness returns.