5

front page
44. Orc Cannon Fodder: If you win, I am yours (plot chapter)
search
44. Orc Cannon Fodder: If you win, I am yours (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Current dog: I don’t want to force my wife to whimper!

The next world·The dark room where my wife was kept for two months·The smelly dog:…

You are noble, you are amazing, and you still behave well when you get a fucking advantage.

[PS: I saw everyone’s comments. I will mark the next chapter, the next chapter, the next chapter... carefully. The perverted play is placed in the easter egg, please crack the egg carefully. 】

[ps: The next chapter will be released tomorrow, I only wrote half of it today]

-----text-----

Lin Youyou's beauty filter for She Mo was gradually exhausted with repeated entanglements.

Plus the snake's tail.

She hates snake ink.

But primitive people know how to move forward and retreat appropriately. There are many orcs like this in the world, and Snake Mo is not an exception. The friends in the collection team sympathized with her not because she was pestered even after she refused, but because Snake Mo was a disabled orc.

A female's top priority in choosing a mate is to be tall, strong and able to hunt.

Orcs also evaluate their companions first by their strength before looking at other things.

Disabled orcs may have some advantages in the early stage, but as they get older, the disabled parts become weaker and older, which will become a drag. Moreover, disabled orcs age quickly, and their life span is generally very short. They are like prey and cannot live for more than a few decades. , incomparable to normal orcs who are often a hundred years old.

Any discerning female would not choose a disabled orc as a partner. Even if she slept with him because he was good-looking, she would not take the fruits of pregnancy and keep her cubs.

What if the cub is also a disabled orc?

Lin Youyou can quickly adapt to the life here, but she cannot agree with the three views here.

Powerless, confused, and unfamiliar.

There are many such feelings.

'Snake Ink' is nothing but a piece of ice slag.

Compared with the lonely iceberg in Lin Youyou's heart, it was insignificant.

People can't think wildly, as thinking too much can easily make you sick. This is a place where even a cold or fever is a risk of death, let alone a heart disease that cannot be cured.

Lin Youyou could only keep herself busy.

When I'm busy, I don't have time to think about anything.

Lin Youyou's long-term goal is to strive to improve the living environment and bring change and development to the tribe.

It wasn't until the mountains and fields were filled with yellow and red that she had the time to notice the relationship between Lang Yun and She Mo.

The similar little body habits revealed inadvertently, the pink bubble atmosphere when looking at each other, the uncontrollable look of happiness on Lang Yun's face when he mentioned Snake Mo...

Lin Youyou was like a dog passing by the roadside. Suddenly, he was kicked and stuffed with dog food.

Recalling it carefully, she thought that the young patriarch's trust and support for her was just that the courting Lang Yun wanted to steal She Mo's attention from her.