1

front page
The descendant of the King of Medicine: Learn how to bark a few times, and I will help you cure your illness
search
The descendant of the King of Medicine: Learn how to bark a few times, and I will help you cure your illness
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Pan-fried buns are the best in the world!

There is also a chapter about ghosts and monsters. Because it is quite perverted, it is included in the xp collection.

I beg you all to vote...the data that is not on the list is so bad that it makes you want to commit suicide!

-----text-----

Days and ten years.

The Emperor of Chu suffered a sudden illness and was seriously ill in bed. The princes were all young and no one was qualified to take on the big responsibility, so the situation was turbulent.

The world is even more bloody.

Tianji Pavilion is famous for being 'all-knowing', and the news of the sale is absolutely true. The most popular thing recently is the whereabouts of the descendants of the King of Medicine.

According to legend, the descendants of the King of Medicine once encountered a fairy grass. After taking it, its blood, bones, muscles, and muscles can be turned into a panacea, which can detoxify all kinds of poisons, cure all diseases, and even... extend life and become immortal.

"Immortal? No, right? Some people believe this kind of lie to children? One piece of news sells for ten thousand taels of gold. Damn it, Tianji Pavilion has made a lot of money, right?!" The man who spoke was dressed in luxurious clothes and had a fair and chubby figure. At first glance, it looked like His bottom looked like a white dough. He closed the folding fan and poked the handsome man next to him with the fan handle, "Brother Chu, do you believe it?"

Chu Lianyang took a sip of tea.

In his opinion, the message saying that the blood, bones and muscles of the descendant of the Medicine King had miraculous effects was probably a gimmick put out by Tianji Pavilion in order to make the news about the whereabouts of the descendant of the Medicine King fetch sky-high prices.

But Tianji Pavilion is not short of money and will not release completely false information to damage its own brand, half truth and half falsehood. It may have the effect of detoxifying and curing diseases, but it is nonsense to cure all kinds of poisons and diseases and achieve immortality.

He did not comment on whether the news was true or not, but changed the topic and urged the fat man, "The matter of killing the evil thief has been settled. It's time for us to leave." He got up and went upstairs.

"There is still a table of food here!" The fat white man was in a hurry, and his chopsticks made residual images. "You go and clean it up first, I will be right back."

Chu Lianyang gently knocked on the door of monk Jingping's room and informed him that he was about to leave.

After a while, the three of them got into the carriage with large and small bags.

Li Mo, a fat white man, lost the guessing game. This time it was his turn to sit in front and be the driver.

"drive--!"

At the same time, Wushangmen headquarters.

Not only Tianji Pavilion, but also the number one killer organization, Wushangmen, has been doing particularly well recently.

More and more customers are placing orders, and various forces want to capture the descendant of the King of Medicine alive. The head of the Wushang Sect, who previously dismissed the news, can't help but wonder - could that man's bones and blood really have miraculous effects?