1

front page
Overbearing adoptive father: a good boy who deserves a beating (plot chapter)
search
Overbearing adoptive father: a good boy who deserves a beating (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

From the beginning of this world, Mo Chen was an indigenous fragment.

The true god loved his dog and couldn't bear to let the repair dog suffer too much, so he did something with his fragments.

Hey hey hey.

New world and new settings, I hope you all like it.

-----text-----

Capital Star, differentiated testing area of Central Hospital.

The boy who had just turned sixteen looked at the test report on the optical brain.

High-quality Alpha, S-level mental strength, S++ potential.

Great, he's an alpha! His adoptive father... will never force him to do something like that again!

The matter started five days ago.

Five days ago, Qin Qiong was still a poor boy living with his grandfather on the garbage planet. He carried a full storage bag and walked through the night from the piled garbage dump to the residential area.

The boy's figure was tall and strong, rarely seen in the slums. His eyes were dark and his eyebrows were high. The dirt on his face gave him a wild and unruly look.

Today he had a great harvest. He was so lucky that he pulled out a knuckle-sized energy battery from the dilapidated small airship, with more than half of the energy remaining in it!

Just a single energy cell is worth more than all the things on his back combined!

To be honest, Qin Qiong didn't have much hope when he saw the spaceship that had been dismantled to pieces. All the good things must have been taken away by others, but when he saw such equipment, he couldn't help but feel itchy, even if he found nothing. I also want to go up there and take it apart.

did not expect! did not expect! The god of fate still favored him!

He cheered with joy in his heart, hiding his expectations for tomorrow deeply in his eyes, carefully hiding the energy battery, and pretending to be exhausted and unproductive.

Suddenly, the young man stopped and his ears twitched slightly.

Unexpectedly, what emerged from the darkness was not a gangster trying to get something for nothing, but a well-trained team wearing military uniforms.

The leader stood at attention and saluted, and showed him his ID, "Hello Qin Qiong, we are ordered by Marshal Mo to take you and Mr. Qin Ge back to the capital planet. Mr. Qin is already waiting for you on the airship."

While he was talking, a brand new silver-white airship parked next to Qin Qiong.

"?" The green and cold look on Qin Qiong's face faded away, she stared blankly at the other party's ID, and murmured to confirm, "Is it... Marshal Mo Chen?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll go with you."

All wariness gone, Qin Qiong quickly climbed into the low-key and luxurious airship.

The airship drove for more than ten minutes and docked with the private starship parked at the star port.

It is a long journey from the remote garbage star to the capital star in the center of the star map. Taking advantage of this time, Grandpa Qin Ge took the young man to talk about the past.