12

front page
38. Snake Monster Cannon Fodder: Fantasy Meat · Medium
search
38. Snake Monster Cannon Fodder: Fantasy Meat · Medium
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

It’s so hard to find a job. Are interns really so cheap?

Do you have any good job recommendations that are not limited to majors?

If that doesn't work, I'll go find a nearby night market. It would be a good idea to set up a stall selling starch sausage.

-----text-----

The strength gap between Chi Qiong and Shopkeeper Zhou.

Not big, but deadly enough.

The result of defeat is to become the third pet beside the snake demon.

One is a golden-haired foreigner who is best at pretending to be good in front of Mo Chen.

The second one is a dog demon with messy short black hair. He is the best at wagging his tail and shaking his ears to act cute and let Mo Chen kiss and touch him.

He wore handcuffs and shackles that restricted his spiritual power and chopped firewood for half a month.

There was a question lingering in his mind for a long time.

Why would some people, humans and demons, be willing to be confined in this small inn, absorbing spiritual power every day to increase their cultivation? The purpose is actually to compete for favors and courtship.

Chi Qiong couldn't figure it out.

He didn't know what the golden retriever's spiritual cultivation was originally. He could only see that the current golden retriever was only a little better than ordinary people. As for the dog demon, he couldn't even maintain a complete human form. He spent every day in the backyard with his ears raised and writing ink. Chen shook his tail.

And he, with abundant spiritual power and profound cultivation, has yet to see Mo Chen attack him.

Could it be that Jin Mao and Za Mao were ostracizing him on the surface, but in fact they were trying to preserve his spiritual power?

Chi Qiong sneered in his heart and suppressed the thought that just came out.

Pull it down.

Can two guys with sperm on their brains have such kind intentions?

He is not stupid. No matter how well these two pretend to be, he can still detect their jealousy.

The snake demon knows how to play with people's hearts, trying to make him soften and obey by boiling frogs in warm water. It has not actively harassed him for half a month, but whenever he frowns and purses his lips, the snake demon will not come closer and let the golden retriever into the room every night. , the dim orange lights will not go out until late at night.

With the confinement on his body, his five senses are not as sharp as before, and he cannot hear the movement inside.

Whenever this happened, everything he experienced that night kept lingering in his mind.

Snow-white and smooth skin, tight and soft pussy, hoarse and seductive moans... and that face that is unforgettable.

With thin red eyes, there are salty tears in the corners of the eyes, and the eyelashes are long and curled.

Doing such obscene and obscene things with him, a pair of long legs tightly wrapped around his waist, and the fleshy buttocks twisted shamelessly, but the eyes were filled with water, hazy and pitiful, and the thin eyebrows were tightly knitted together, He cried sadly, as if he had been bullied.