2

front page
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: Riding on a seductive ghost, raping the Taoist priest in the vagina
search
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: Riding on a seductive ghost, raping the Taoist priest in the vagina
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
The dreamland was Yan Qing’s familiar gym bedroom.

The mist, wrapped in a cold ghostly aura, approached Yan Qing from all directions.

The man sitting cross-legged indoors remained motionless.

The difference between a resentful ghost and a fierce ghost is that the former is not half as strong as the latter. Yan Qing was very sure that this was a resentful ghost. It looked like it was not weak, but its upper limit was there. No matter how strong it was...how could it have the aura of a low-level ghost king? !

Damn it, he's arrogant.

Sensing something bad, Yan Qing stood up suddenly. It was too late to escape from the dream, so it was better to fight to the death.

How could Mo Chen let him run away? He had been craving for it for a long time and was waiting to eat meat today.

The white mist turned into a thin snake and fought with the man. In just a few breaths, he was tightly tied up.

Mo Chen appeared in the mist, sat on the man's muscular waist, leaned over and sniffed the side of the man's neck, with an obsessed expression on his face, "As expected of the famous Taoist Master Xuan Qiong, with profound Taoist teachings and a very fragrant smell."

Yan Qing couldn't move. The white snake that bound her body was soft, but the more she struggled, the tighter it became. The ghost clinging to her body had the same appearance as a doll, and the touch was not as warm and cool as a doll, but a coldness that penetrated deep into the bone marrow. , and so does the breath spraying on the neck.

The composition of the fog surrounding him was unknown. Perhaps he was caught because he failed to completely hold his breath when dealing with the rushing snakes.

The thin white hands touching his body shook and rubbed the soft buttocks of his lower body, using the cold temperature to stir up the fire.

The genitals, which had always been quiet and reserved, raised their heads.

The ghost became even more excited, and the thin clothes it had transformed into disappeared like flying smoke, revealing its exquisite porcelain white body.

Mo Chen indulged in sucking Tao Chang, licking and sniffing everywhere, and nibbling with his teeth from time to time.

The hot temperature dissipated the coldness that did not belong to him.

A few days ago, he had a fight with a thousand-year-old zombie. Mo Chen, who had just entered the small world, did not dare to cheat easily, and he was not strong enough to fight alone. He brought his subordinates together, but he did not expect that the old zombie would also be shaken. Zombie, he accidentally scratched his paw during the fight, and was infected with corpse poison. Now that the poison has dissipated, his body is still very cold.

It's warm now.

Mo Chen nestled in the man's arms, feeling very comfortable.

He didn't have time to say flirty words, so he just boasted casually and took off the man's clothes and got down to business.

Strange faces, strange looks.

But the stinky dog's cock is still hot and ugly, sticking to the soft and cold pussy, as hard as a soldering iron, and not afraid of the cold at all.