3

front page
The Successor of the Medicine King: Tit-for-tat, a beautiful doctor was drugged and raped (top of fried bun)
search
The Successor of the Medicine King: Tit-for-tat, a beautiful doctor was drugged and raped (top of fried bun)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
A certain memorable memory will become clearer as it is often recalled.

Chi Qiong clearly remembered the feeling of being restrained and unable to free his limbs.

As the situation changed, he tied the sleeping Mo Chen to the head of the bed, stripped off his clothes in twos and twos, and exposed his skin to the candlelight, coated with a layer of warm and moist light.

The muscles are beautiful and well-proportioned, and the skin is fair and delicate. It is soft and smooth in the hand, like a magnet. Once a man gets his hands on it, he can't take it away. He touches every inch of skin and muscles.

The Adam's apple couldn't stop rolling, and the saliva flowed erratically.

Chi Qiong leaned down and kneaded her breasts with one hand and her buttocks with the other. The plump and tender skin felt good to the touch and was as smooth as dough as he kneaded it into various shapes.

He followed the caressing techniques taught in the book, starting from the brow to the eyes, and when the lips came down, he unconsciously showed a gentle and careful tone, and finally fell on Mo Chen's bright red lips. The extremely soft touch made Chi Qiong's heart palpitate and tremble.

The man beneath him was breathing steadily, and was kissed all over the face without moving his eyebrows. Obviously, this trivial harassment could not shake the large amount of sweat medicine he was forced to inhale.

Chi Qiong was dubious, and his actions gradually became bolder.

The big rough hands below moved between the buttocks, groping for the folds of the butt hole, rubbing it in circles, the mouth on top held the slightly plump lower lip, sucking and licking it, the tongue came out, pried open the shell teeth, and penetrated The opponent's mouth, plundering body fluids.

The kissing movements became fierce, stealing most of the air from the sleeping person, causing him to groan in discomfort, "Humph..."

"Are you awake?" The man stiffened, his tongue suddenly retracted, and he stared at Mo Chen's closed eyes for a long time, "Humph, you can't run away even if you wake up."

He had already seen Mo Chen's miraculous physique, and Chi Qiong was not sure how long the Mongolian sweat medicine could make him sleep. The other party might wake up at any time. Thinking of this, his actions became more urgent.

Licking across the neck, sucking on the collarbone, sucking on the breasts for a long time, and finally holding on to the berry-like nipples and not letting go. His hands didn't rest. He had just kneaded Mo Chen's soft flesh until it was hard. He couldn't wait to insert his fingers into the flesh slit below and felt his hands were wet.

hateful!

Chiqiong only regretted that she didn't have more mouths, so she couldn't hold the place he loved at the same time.

The man reluctantly released his nipples, picked up Mo Chen's waist and hips, and brought the soft pussy to his mouth.

When she opened the slit of the pussy, she saw that the semen had just emerged from the hole, and the amount was not much. Chi Qiong licked her lips, instead of covering the hole and swallowing it, she used the tip of her tongue to play with the clitoris on the top of the pussy.

So soft.

It smells so good.

Covering your mouth with your pussy, it feels a bit like the kiss you just had, and the vaginal fluid is as sweet and delicious as the little mouth on top.