8

front page
Descendants of the King of Medicine: Chu Lianyang is fascinated by the white snake! (Plot Chapter)
search
Descendants of the King of Medicine: Chu Lianyang is fascinated by the white snake! (Plot Chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Ping Ping ~ Recommended Ping Ping ~ Please vote for Modo Modo!

Tonight’s second update will be very late, but it will arrive!

Babies who go to bed early don’t have to wait.

mua????

-----text-----

Throughout the hibernation period, Mo Chen didn't have much peace of mind, sinking in hot and lustful dreams and reality.

New buds sprouted from the branches, and the medicine pack prepared before hibernation was bottomed out.

Mo Chen is about to wake up.

I had to eat the last packet at noon today. While the soup was slowly frying on the stove over low heat, Chi Qiong went to work in the small kitchen.

Mo Chen sat up sleepily.

Chiqiong's guess was correct. Mo Chen had accurately grasped the hibernation time, and the amount of medicine given to Chiqiong was also calculated. As for whether he would be hungry after not eating for so long...

His long knuckles caressed the bulging belly, and a slight smile appeared on his lips.

With the dog here, he doesn't need to worry about this.

Mo Chen yawned and wandered to the kitchen, pulled up a small stool and sat by the medicine stove. While filtering the medicine residue, he asked, "What are you doing? The medicine is almost boiling."

"Mo Mo is awake?" Chi Qiong opened the pot lid with a smile, "Let's eat hot pot noodles today."

The pot is full of steaming hot food, and the rich aroma fills your nostrils.

The hand-rolled noodles are chewy and chewy in the mouth, and the shredded pork is stir-fried just right. Fresh mushrooms, bean sprouts, and spring spinach are garnished on top, all of which are Mo Chen's favorite side dishes. They are full of color, flavor, and flavor.

The two of them worked together to finish the delicious lunch. Chi Qiong took the time to drink the soup in one gulp and slurped down the bitter taste with two mouthfuls of noodles.

After eating and drinking enough, Mo Chen felt the man's pulse. It seemed that this guy was taking medicine seriously and was almost in good health.

"Pack up your things later and go out to find Snake."

"good."

Chi Qiong took advantage of the situation and held the warm palm that she wanted to take back to wipe the oil.

Mo Chen let him touch him and was not in a hurry at this moment.

Jinglin Villa is built on the mountain, covering a vast area and beautiful scenery.

Chu Lianyang was having dinner at the same table with his parents, relatives and friends.

His distant uncle, who had been staying at his house to recuperate the year before last, was still pale. He was clearly in his forties or fifties, but his energy and longevity had been emptied by the disease. There was an air of twilight in his brows and eyes.

Everyone knew this, and because of his unusual status, everyone avoided it.

There were not so many rules at the family banquet. During the conversation and laughter, they talked about the evil rumor that Chu Lianyang and the three encountered, but it was just a tragedy caused by someone pretending to be a ghost.