4

front page
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: marriage contract, Taoist tongue rape of a beautiful villain (plot, poor body shape play)
search
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: marriage contract, Taoist tongue rape of a beautiful villain (plot, poor body shape play)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
The man stretched out his long arms and held the little man in his arms, "My common name is Yan Qing, and my Taoist name is Xuan Qiong. What about you, what's your name?"

Mo Chen ignored him and bit into the man's fingertips with his small white teeth, biting on even though he tasted the blood.

Yan Qing didn't even move her eyebrows. The Resentful Ghost has always had grievances and revenge. He would take revenge when he had the opportunity and would never delay. He had been mentally prepared for it, but...how could this Resentful Ghost be so stupid?

Without reciting mantras to perform exercises, the blood on the fingertips is no different from the blood in other places, and the essence content is average.

Thanks to the body of the resentful ghost, blood and semen tasted supremely delicious to Mo Chen. The aroma was rich and delicious. He drank it happily and suddenly swallowed a big mouthful of blood full of rich essence. Didi almost choked him.

The little man let go and turned to look at Yan Qing, his eyes flickering and he hiccupped a little blood.

That's so cute.

"Why don't you drink anymore?" He looked down and saw that the villain's belly was bulging even more, "Have you made it yet?"

Mo Chen held his stomach and quibbled: "No." He could continue to eat if I fed him more. As soon as he finished speaking, he said again: "Hiccup."

Yan Qing laughed dumbly.

With enough blood and food, Mo Chen was in a good mood. He licked the man's fingertips twice, and the wound recovered as before at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The man politely said: "Thank you."

Mo Chen waved his little hand and said, "You're welcome. I won't suck your blood for nothing. As you can see, I'm not an ordinary resentful ghost. There are many benefits to forming a double cultivation contract with me."

Yan Qing: "You...haven't made a contract with another ghost or person before?"

"Why are you asking so many questions? Who do you think you are? If you weren't pretty, I wouldn't be interested in you. If you don't agree, I'll find another one."

Yan Qing's mind has never turned so fast in her life. He instantly figured out the key information - the beautiful resentful ghost liked his face; judging by his angry tone, there was a high probability that there were no other ghosts or snakes around him before.

Immediately he blurted out, "Okay."

Mo Chen didn't expect the man to agree so quickly, without even a second of hesitation.

So why were you so reserved before?

One person and one ghost began to argue about what kind of contract to sign. Mo Chen wanted to sign a master-servant contract, and a ghost master-servant contract. Yan Qing was unwilling and kept talking about a bilateral agreement.

"Why are there so many things?" Mo Chen rang his ears, "I might as well sign a marriage contract. The various conditions I told you are quite satisfactory."

Yan Qing pursed her lips and said nothing, her eyes slowly passing over the naked little man, her heartbeat was pounding loudly, and her ears were red with embarrassment. After a long time, she nodded and said, "Yes, that's good. It saves trouble."