10

front page
49. Orc cannon fodder: three-hole gang rape, face-riding and feeding (some parts are a bit heavy-handed, so buy with caution)
search
49. Orc cannon fodder: three-hole gang rape, face-riding and feeding (some parts are a bit heavy-handed, so buy with caution)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I won’t write about the plot of the heroine’s struggle. There is more content in the next world, so the new world will be opened directly in the next chapter.

-----text-----

Lang Yun carefully prepared the pimple soup and never fucked Mo Chen's pussy with his smelly dick from beginning to end.

If there is.

That's the friction caused by the penis itself, which can't stand the stimulation and has to clamp and suck on it. It has nothing to do with Mr. Dick.

The mouth of the cavity was opened by the glans, and the urine cavity was covered with goose egg-like secretion from the glans twitching.

The overwhelming pleasure of incontinence, strange and familiar.

Mo Chen subconsciously contracted his lower body to prevent the water from leaking out, and his penis obediently took a mouthful of cock.

"Whoa-!"

The instinct of rejection began to take over, and he wanted to spit out the cock stuck in his urethra, and his urinary hole squeezed the cock obediently.

"Ouch——!"

This creates a vicious cycle that will drive Mo Chen crazy.

It was so uncomfortable that Mo Chen wanted to spit out his cunt and open his pussy to pee.

It was so comfortable that all the vaginal orifices under Mo Chen's body spasmed and squirted.

Soon, the body learns to adapt.

The discomfort and strange feeling faded away, and liquid seeped out from the urine cavity, sliding over the extremely sensitive hole. Together with the pleasure of the cock shaft rubbing against the inner wall, it formed a sharp thorn, piercing Mo Chen's reason.

Lang Yun cooked a meal and got a snake that was confused and completely lost.

The cheeks are flushed, the expression is confused, and the eyes are blank.

Poor and cute.

After feeding Confused Snake, Lang Yun found a sheet and wrapped Snake in front of him.

"We have to hoe the ground and sow the seeds as soon as possible. Mo Mo, come with me."

Lang Yun judged from his poor experience that Snake's urine hole was almost adapted.

So it doesn't matter if he moves while he's working.

Mo Chen was tied to his body like a sex doll by a dog, with his cock in his urine hole. The thrusting and rubbing as he moved around was extremely clear. The birds chirping outdoors and the wind blew in his ears. The sun shone on his body, and the sky was covered with mats. Underground, Mo Chen wished he could faint and die.

"Hmm... Ouch... my stomach is swollen..."

The small urine cavity is filled with the glans, and the secreted fluid is blocked inside. It can only seep out through some gaps and insert needles.

His lower abdomen felt very uncomfortable. Mo Chen gathered his strength and climbed up on the man's shoulders and neck. He endured the secret pleasure of having his penis rubbed by the coronal sulcus and let the glans spit out of his urine cavity.