6

front page
Ghosts and bewildering people: Taoist priest Xu and the skin-changing animal (plot chapter)
search
Ghosts and bewildering people: Taoist priest Xu and the skin-changing animal (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

It’s Monday! Please vote~!

Please feed me little angel from readers, woo woo woo

a thankful heart! ????????????

-----text-----

Mo Chen got back into the doll, nestled in the arms of the well-dressed man, and went out with him.

Last night, the skinless ghost bought back his skin.

The after-sales service of the wishing store was very considerate. Not only did they help him dress it carefully without showing any trace, but they also gave him a jade pendant that he could carry with him to hide his ghostly aura.

He hurriedly left the shop under the cover of darkness and when he came to the crowd, he accidentally bumped into a young man.

The young man seemed to know 'him', but he didn't have much time and didn't want to think about it, and he didn't want to get entangled with him. He frowned and lowered his eyes, apologized kindly, and got into the taxi.

Xu Lin didn't know what the man did after taking off his skin and assuming his identity. It must have been something bad. Xu Lin, who had just turned into a ghost, was hunted by the villain and his accomplices. He hid in Tibet. When he was barely alive, he hid in a wishing shop.

As soon as the door was closed, the people chasing him outside were like headless flies, scratching their heads. Even if he opened his eyes, there was no trace of the shop, which allowed him to breathe.

The fat boss who runs the store is an ordinary person who has a secret relationship with a thousand-year-old ghost named Xiu Niang. After hearing about his experience, he agreed to let this penniless new ghost place orders on credit.

He just wants to get his skin back, return to the world to see the light of day, and settle down his wife and daughter. Besides...whether it's revenge or finding out why he was targeted by the evildoer, he will find a way to deal with it.

Sitting in the back seat of the car, the elegant man squeezed the jade pendant in his pocket. The warm jade texture was shiny and smooth, temporarily suppressing the sinister hatred in his heart. His mind was racing, and he never noticed the black car looming behind him.

City B is not a prosperous city and there are many villages around it. Xu Lin bought a new house for his wife and daughter in one of the villages. He planned to quit the Xuanmen retirement living in the future and settled in using the new identity he had just obtained a year ago. This He did it in a secretive manner, and no one except his wife knew about it.

It was precisely because of this that he was convinced that if his wife sensed something was wrong, she would definitely come here.

Xu Lin saw the faint light coming from the new house.

Fortunately... his worst fear didn't happen.

Here he and his wife recognized each other, hugged each other and cried.

Yan Qing parked the car outside and was about to get in when his collar was pulled. When he looked down, Mo Chen motioned to him to go to the side.

Yan Qing asked his junior sister and junior brother to stay in the car while he took Mo Chen to the side.

"What's wrong with Momo?"

"I know about Xu Lin's situation." Mo Chen said straightforwardly, "The person you met earlier was the person wearing Xu Lin's skin, not some ghost. What's inside now is the real, dead Xu Lin and him. Wife and kids.”