10

front page
The True God Eternally Lives: Do you, the True God, still have believers (plot chapter)
search
The True God Eternally Lives: Do you, the True God, still have believers (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

[Countdown to being beaten——1]

Allen is so good, but who let this kid have too much fun before...

This world is about to end, and the next world is the forced love that I love to see. I will try my best to write sexual tension to catch you LSPs to death!

-----text-----

Silence is Cambridge tonight.

The man didn't say a word after following Mo Chen back to the palace. He made a lot of little moves. Duo Jun's face was mostly ruined by the doggy expression he made, and his eyes quietly glanced at Mo Chen. He wants to talk but stops talking and wants to.

Mo Chen was about to fall asleep when he heard the man whisper, "You...the true God...do you still want to be a believer?"

"Um?"

"You said before that the true God likes me and wants me to be His believer."

"Is that what I said at the beginning?" Mo Chen opened his eyelids and touched the side of the man's face. His voice was lazy and sleepy, "Yes, I quite like him. He is handsome, lives well, and is very well-behaved..."

Mo Chen's words were getting lower and lower, but he couldn't hold back the man's full attention and heard them all clearly. Regardless of the size difference, he got into Mo Chen's arms, rubbed his big head against his soft chest, and looked up at Mo Chen's jaw in a daze. .

It was because he was too stupid to realize Mo Chen's true face in Lushan. Thinking about it carefully, Mo Chen had never concealed the divine power in his body. He just guessed in the wrong direction at first, and then got out of control. That is to say, Mo Chen had a good temper, and he couldn't control it. With the same level of understanding as Him, even the divine punishment that contains the meaning of violation and punishment is silently endured.

Thinking of the absurdity of the past few days, the man's earlobes turned red.

He and Mo Chen, both in soul and body, had intercourse countless times, and each time he carefully left a mark. His power had already settled in Mo Chen's body, and it was attached to another light gold body day and night. , even if you want to take it out, people don’t want to leave.

He wasn't going to take away his own, he just wanted to take away some of the true God's power and keep it in the God's body forever.

Divine power cannot be 'abducted' without the owner's permission.

After a quick operation, the Chaos God's abduction plan failed, but instead a lot of people were attached to it.

He had expected it, and was neither surprised nor disappointed. His eyes were full of emotions, and he would grin from time to time, revealing his white teeth.

When Mo Chen woke up, he pestered people to express his loyalty and sang an emotional aria to praise the greatness and selflessness of the True God, hoping that the True God would bless him and make him the only believer of the True God.

Mo Chen had expected this day, and wanted to scare him with a sullen face, but he smiled again and gave the man a tattoo, injecting strength from the snake-shaped tattooed tail, "Okay."

"Will it... always be on me?"

Will it be like those humans who drink holy water, and when their physical condition stabilizes, they will turn into invisible white gold snakes and leave ruthlessly.