6

front page
45. Orc cannon fodder: eating pregnancy fruit to turn into a female? (Be careful when playing meat stamps or Easter egg urine holes)
search
45. Orc cannon fodder: eating pregnancy fruit to turn into a female? (Be careful when playing meat stamps or Easter egg urine holes)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Easter egg extra: Tonguing a pissed pussy, ending with a little drink in the mouth, watch with caution

-----text-----

Lang Yun was so happy that after kissing the upper part of the mouth, he insisted that Mo Chen put his legs around his neck. He wanted to kiss the lower part.

The round-headed sexual organ, the pink flesh slit, and the flower-like back hole.

Being licked all over by his big tongue.

Mo Chen grabbed his hair and gasped softly.

The genitals are held in the hot and humid mouth, and the tongue is damn good at licking them. It doesn't feel uncomfortable even when the tip of the glans reaches the depths of Lang Yun. His throat contracts from time to time and he swallows, hoping to make Mo Chen feel better.

"Huh... cum, uh--!"

Lang Yun spit out his semi-soft penis, looked up at Mo Chen and licked the corner of his mouth.

Mo Chen's heart was beating loudly as he was hooked. He gave instructions in a hoarse voice, making Lang Yun lie down on the big rocks on the shore. He spread his legs and sat on it, with the center of his legs hanging over the man's face. He spread the pink flesh of his vagina with both hands. Fu soft meat.

"Gudong".

The sound of swallowing saliva was very clear.

Carefully touch the soft flesh with your fingertips.

A small sweet bean at the top, a delicate hole at the bottom, two pieces of smooth and tender flesh that are closed together, and when peeled open, there is a soft hole.

Beautiful and delicate.

Slightly wet and narrow.

It's hard to swallow with your fingers.

"Lick it."

Lang Yun opened his mouth and took the entire clam in his mouth, taking a deep sip.

Mo Chen shrank, exclaimed, and slapped his head angrily, "You bitch, don't play like that..." He lowered his waist, sat on the man's lips and twisted his hips.

The tender pussy was rubbed back and forth, and the honey bean rubbed against the tip of the man's nose, becoming slightly engorged and erect.

Mo Chen’s pussy is so tender.

Tonight was his first breath of fresh air.

The pleasure of grinding her cunt only lasted for a while, but Mo Chen's waist couldn't help but tremble slightly, and his pussy trembled and spurted out a small stream of liquid, which landed in Lang Yun's mouth.

Mo Chen spread his labia with shaking fingers, revealing the opening of his vagina, "Put your tongue in... hum..."

The hot wolf tongue penetrated.

While being fucked by his tongue, he was rubbing his clitoris. The double pleasure made Mo Chen shiver with pleasure and his scalp was numb.

The tongue is soft enough and tough enough to lick every inch of the pussy folds. When it is rubbed hard against the pussy flesh, a tingling electric sensation will rise from the tailbone, all the way up the spine, forcing Mo Chen to spit. Tongue trembles.