3

front page
03. Lord cannon fodder: playing with the mirror and fucking (micro-SM)
search
03. Lord cannon fodder: playing with the mirror and fucking (micro-SM)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Holy Son: Chastity is the best dowry for a man!

The lord was unfazed.

Holy Son: It feels much better to insert it than using your fingers!

The lord reluctantly said: "Let's try it."

[Modified Mo Chen's hair color in Chapter 1, from reddish brown to white blond. The cover is the Lord Mo Chen in my mind]

-----text-----

Mo Chen's castle is built on the mountain, and the farm is at the foot of the mountain.

The five believers, three men and two women, were forced to change into linen clothes and start working every day.

Their rank in the Holy See is not low, and their daily lives are not much worse than those of the nobles. They get up early every day and work hard at night, facing the earth with their backs to the sky, which tortures them unspeakably.

Finally, one day half a month later, the five people conspired to escape and successfully implemented the plan - one man and one woman ran away, and the remaining three were caught.

The Viscount was very angry after hearing the news. He dragged Allen, who was waiting for him to bathe, into the bath. He waved away the others, pinched his face and smiled ferociously, "Your servants ran away together, without even considering you as their master." Life or death, what should I do with the remaining three?"

"They are not my servants, they are members of my church." Allen lowered his eyes and wiped Mo Chen's body, his eyelashes curled up, and his lips whispered: "You can do whatever you want to me, but don't hurt them."

The moon is bright and clear.

The extremely handsome man sat quietly on the seat, the moonlight shining on the side of his face, his eyes lowered in silence, like a compassionate god meditating.

Another person walked to the window. His appearance was as good as that of the person sitting there. He had sharp thick eyebrows, long and narrow upward phoenix eyes, and red lips that added a touch of color to his porcelain white skin. His chest was bulging, but his waist was so thin that it could be pinched with one hand. Look, her ass is round and upturned, and underneath is a pair of extraordinarily slender legs.

Allen knew that the legs were really strong when they were clinging to his waist, and the thighs and buttocks were really tough and soft when pinched. The soft meat at the base of the legs was very sensitive. A few licks and bites would cause the base of the legs to swell. shake.

There is also the secret hole between the lord's legs, which is the place he is most familiar with. How deep and how deep you lick your tongue can you lick your pussy to orgasm quickly; how many fingers you insert and how fast you fuck can you drive your pussy to squirting as quickly as possible; when you play with this lustful hole, you'd better not forget to take care of it. The small clitoris on top will be very shy at first, soft and small, but as long as you rub it patiently, or pinch the root and rub it back and forth, the clitoris will become engorged and erect like a penis. Hard gets bigger.

At this time, even if you don't insert your pussy anymore, and you just lick, suck, and nibble this slut with your soft lips and tongue, the person under you will soon scream and climax, your waist will arch, your buttocks will shake, and your vagina will squirm and squirt. When the crystal clear water comes out, he must drink it as soon as possible. This is the reward given to him by the lord. If he doesn't swallow it obediently, the lord will be very angry.