6

front page
87. Cannon Fodder in a Vase: You have to lick it to know if your pussy is clean (including a slight feeding h)
search
87. Cannon Fodder in a Vase: You have to lick it to know if your pussy is clean (including a slight feeding h)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

【Responsible Small Theater】

There are several labels on the table.

Mo Chen came over and took away 'Love and Dedicatedness'.

Gu Xiaowu came over, hesitated, and took away 'docile and obedient'.

Uncle Gu took away the 'Three Views of Correctness' and questioned the label that Mo Chen took away.

The system took away Uncle Gu's label and put it on himself.

Editor·Author·Judge (nodding with satisfaction): Everyone has got their own label, good! The meeting is over!

Uncle Gu:? ? ?

-----text-----

"I'm full. Let's go take a shower and you can continue chatting."

Mo Chen took a leisurely bath in the bathroom for half an hour. When he came out, he saw four people still sitting together. When he came out, they all turned to look at him. In a daze, Mo Chen seemed to see four identical big dogs wagging their tails and drooling.

Mo Chen: "..."

He pretended he didn't see it and rummaged through the medicine box. When he turned around, he had a few more pills in his hand. He gave two pills to each of Gu and Gu, "Mosapride, to promote digestion."

"Hey, okay."

"Thank you."

The way she tilts her face up and obediently reaches out to take the medicine is very cute.

Mo Chen rubbed Gu Simo's head and said softly, "Let's go back after eating, okay? If you feel overwhelmed, just rub it. You have to go to bed early tomorrow morning for the show?"

Due to the presence of his elders, Gu Simo did not dare to say more even if he had thousands of words to say.

He stood up slowly and dragged away his drunken uncle, "Then, let's go first."

I hid in the corner of the corridor for several minutes, but I didn't see the male assistant come out.

Damn it, he knew it! Those two people!

Gu Simo knocked on the door aggressively, but someone grabbed him as soon as he raised his foot. Uncle Gu, who was too drunk to understand people's words before, now had clear eyes, "Where are you going?"

Gu Simo: "? Uncle, are you not drunk?"

Uncle Gu led people to the suite next door, swiped the card to open the door, "It's just beer, how can you be drunk. Tell me honestly, what is going on with you?"

The eldest nephew pretended to be stupid: "What is the situation?"

"Ha." Gu Muchen had not just been chatting for more than two hours. He saw clearly the chaotic entanglements of these people, "Chi Qiong is Yue Mochen's financial sponsor, and Yue Mochen is flirting with the male assistant. , they must have been together, Chi Qiong saw it but took it for granted, so he is also an insider? Now, you also want to get involved? Damn it, have you read all the books in your stomach? You like his face Can’t you find someone who is similar? If you don’t feel the same, can’t you just ask a substitute to have plastic surgery? It has to be him?!”

Gu Muchen clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, turning around, his eyes red with anger, "Why does it have to be him...? Damn, one or two of them must have been poisoned, fuck!"