4

front page
30. Snake demon cannon fodder: Do you like me during the day or at night? (Plot meat)
search
30. Snake demon cannon fodder: Do you like me during the day or at night? (Plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Tomorrow I have dental appointments + wisdom teeth extraction + packing my bags to go to school, so I don’t have time to type.

So this one is stuck, I will continue writing tonight, I want to leave a manuscript for tomorrow

You all know what the next chapter is, it’s a beautiful snake

(In addition, the hognose snake is really cute! It’s a pity that I didn’t find a pure white one, otherwise I would post a picture of it.)

-----text-----

It's not dark yet.

The holy monk concealed himself and took his snake to wander around the city's town stone. When night fell, the demon monk wandered to the warehouse near the city gate.

Practice has proved that the covering up done by the holy monks during the day is useless.

The detector couldn't detect that Mo Chen was an evil creature at all. It was emitting a slightly warm white light. If it weren't for Mo Chen's dark eyes, the little snake would be invisible to the detector.

No matter how you judge it, it is a spiritual snake, or a spiritual snake with extremely strong spiritual energy that is rare in the world.

On the contrary, it is a monster monk who is wearing human skin. Whenever he gets close, he will be warned by a red light.

The red light represents extremely evil demons, including mindless demons, demonized demons, and demonized humans. They all kill a lot of evil and are unable to control themselves. Those who have the ability can kill them on the spot.

The demon monk turned his unclear head and concluded that this was a useless piece of broken stone, so he took the little snake to find a safe place to sleep.

White Snake is obedient and well-behaved and will not refuse his master's advances, but Mo Chen can't, at least not today.

He still remembered the weak and helpless protagonist who was left alone in the inn.

The snake demon in human form had a languid expression, saying that he didn't like the atmosphere here, and wanted to hang on his master as he did during the day. He nestled in the man's arms, touched the man's left chest, and said softly: "Master's body is so warm. , the heartbeat sounds very reassuring, I like it so much.”

Yin Lin's expression suddenly changed.

He didn't want to waste the spring night running around, he hated the daytime when he was always staring at Guobao, and he was jealous that the holy monk could caress every inch of Guobao's scales during the day. Now Guobao actually didn't want to eat, cum, or have sex with him. Instead, he prefers hanging it around his neck.

He stared at Mo Chen wordlessly for a long time, gritted his teeth and uttered one word, "Okay."

He was even more unhappy with Mo Chen coiled around his neck. He wanted Mo Chen to get into his clothes and coil it around his waist. The small snake head lay on his chest. When he lowered his head, he could see the snake looking at him.

After looking into each other's eyes for two seconds, Snake poked his head in and pressed his cute pig-nosed pout to the man's lips. Snake touched the gap between his lips and teeth for a moment and then quickly withdrew his head, laying his little head on the crook of the man's neck.