12

front page
Ghosts and Bewitching People: The Final Chapter
search
Ghosts and Bewitching People: The Final Chapter
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The next chapter opens a new world!

Please give me a ticket on Sunday~!

Tickets ≈ code word power!

Love you guys????

-----text-----

Everything that followed seemed like slow motion to everyone.

Taoist Priest Nagasu had not yet finished digesting that the aura figurine that the eldest disciple carried all day long was actually the incarnation of a ghost, and he even had a secret relationship with him. The next second he saw the eldest disciple's ghost object being reskinned by Lao Yinbi. An arrow pierces the heart.

Taoist priest Nagasu:! ! !

He turned his head and saw that his disciple, who had always been indifferent to emotion and anger, had eyes wide open and tears streaming down his face. Without thinking, he quickly stopped the disciple who was about to rush forward to die. Before he could even speak out his words of comfort, he was struck by a golden light.

He was very old and was about to die, but he didn't expect to see God before he died.

The ghost's body was cracked, and the cracks revealed the power of the gods.

The ghost king with black hair and black eyes transformed into a god with white hair and golden eyes. His facial features were the same as those of the ghost, but there was an inviolable majesty and alienation between his brows.

The god gently raised his left hand, and a pale gold barrier was erected in front of him to separate them from the evil ones. The light shone on the body and healed the pain on the body.

The god turned his right hand slightly, and threads of different colors sprang out from the brows of the group of beasts, converging in the palm of the god's hand to form a thick stack of dark books.

The old monk next to him, who was still angry just now and was holding on with his breath, muttered something and knelt down to salute and bow. Only then did the long-bearded Taoist priest react and kneel down.

Bathed in divine light, your mind is open as never before, which is a good time for enlightenment.

Yan Zi tugged on his senior brother's sleeves and watched helplessly as the masters, uncles, and ancestors knelt in large numbers. He quickly pulled his senior brothers and sisters to kneel down, kowtowed a few times, and continued to stare blankly at the glowing Mo Chen. .

He, he was curious and touched the doll before. Although his hand was quickly knocked off by his senior brother, he touched the hair... Is that considered disrespectful?

Yan Zi also muttered like his master, but the content was completely different from Taoist Chang Xu, "No offense, Lord Shenjun is magnanimous, don't be surprised if there is something strange, don't be surprised if there is something strange..."

Mo Chen's men were so shocked that Xiu Niang reacted quickly and was so happy that she knelt down with a thud. I was hugging the golden thigh! She didn't believe in any gods like Lao Shizi, and now and in the future she only believed in Master Mo, "May you protect me and Wang Cai for a long time, bless you..."

Taoist Xu, who was mixed in with the crowd of humans and ghosts, groped himself up and down, and looked at each other in confusion with his fellow humans in human skin who were in the same situation, "I, I seem to be alive...?"