9

front page
76. Ancient Cannon Fodder: Funny Dog (plot chapter, please vote)
search
76. Ancient Cannon Fodder: Funny Dog (plot chapter, please vote)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The vicious dog guarding the treasure is gone.

Hey hey hey.

Asking for votes on Monday!

-----text-----

Yue Chiqiong said it was true that he was in a hurry to leave.

The man carried Mo Chen to the bedroom, put on clean clothes, kissed and rubbed Mo Chen, "I'm leaving now. Remember to wash the semen out before going to bed. Don't be lazy this time, otherwise no one will help you if you have a stomachache. rub."

Mo Chen let him kiss and nuzzle him, "Your Highness, please hurry up and don't miss the business."

"It's not a big deal, they're just a bunch of uncivilized rabble. I'll be back when I'm done with it. You stay in the capital and be obedient, okay?"

"good."

Yue Chiqiong was reluctant to leave. As soon as he crossed the threshold, he turned back, took off Mo Chen's dirty clothes and stuffed them into his arms, and then really left.

Mo Chen: "..."

It didn't take much thinking to figure out what this man wanted to do with his clothes.

One person left and another one left.

After his ugly appearance of serving a man with his deformed and lustful body was exposed, Tang Mochen lost all face and turned his head to look at Yue Zhengxuan. "If something happens in the future, the common people will do their best. It's getting late now. Your Majesty will be early." Let's go back."

"...Are you okay?" Yue Zhengxuan took out a small package and put it next to Mo Chen, "This is an ointment specially designed to treat bruises and bruises. The effect is pretty good. It can be applied on bruises that fell from the cliff for a few days. It will be fine."

The thin quilt wrapped around Mo Chen tightened, "No, thank you, Your Majesty, I'm fine."

"Can……"

His eyes swept over the marks on Mo Chen's fair skin. Some were just applied, while others had become lighter.

Yue Zhengxuan knew in his heart that he should have sneaked away when Yue Chiqiong came back, or came back after they left, but he seemed to be frozen at that time, unable to move.

even……

Even when he witnessed Mo Chen being humiliated and raped by a prostitute, his crotch was so hard that it ached.

This was not the first time that he had seen a beautiful male prostitute using her beautiful pussy to devour ugly genitals, and he could no longer deceive himself. In addition to the resentment and jealousy towards Yue Chiqiong, what was surging in his chest was also the delusion of wanting to replace him.

At the moment, his sweetheart is evasive, unwilling to look at him or say anything more to him.

Yue Zhengxuan stretched out his hand, hung it in mid-air, curled up, and then retracted it.

"I drew my sword just now, not because I was carried away." Yue Zhengxuan rehearsed the aftermath measures in his mind over and over again, and then he came out to take action. He even thought about cutting off the head of Yue Chiqiong's dog and throwing it somewhere. "Maybe you didn't understand just now, but I wanted to tell you at the time that you don't have to worry about the aftermath. Whether it's you or Qingfeng Pavilion, I will make arrangements to ensure that you escape safely."