5

front page
86. Cannon fodder in a vase: Uncle Gu appears (plot chapter)
search
86. Cannon fodder in a vase: Uncle Gu appears (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Early in the morning.

Gu Muchen, who was vacationing on a private island, received a video call from his eldest nephew. As soon as he answered the call, the handsome boy's toothy smile popped up on the screen, "Brother-in-law!"

"Huh? I have something to say."

"I can't contact you if I have nothing to do."

Gu Muchen thought of the accounts debited by the other party a few days ago, "Are you short of money?"

"...No." My uncle didn't want to have any emotional contact with him at all, so Gu Simo stopped beating around the bush, "Uncle, I want to report to the real name Chi Qiong, the vice president of the group, for his moral corruption, worrying character, supporting star actors, and some... Weird habit!"

Uncle Gu: "?"

When did his nephew start meddling in such nosy matters?

"Okay, I get it." Gu Muchen thought for two seconds, "Did that little star dance in your face? Who is it? I took care of him as well."

Taking action against the entire little star was just a matter of a few words. The lawyers and publicists he spent a lot of money on every year were not just decorations, and it took no effort.

But Chi Qiong...

A bit of a headache.

The reason why he can take a vacation at a time that is not a year or a holiday is not because Chi Qiong's working ability is really good, and he completes the work quickly and well, just like a robot, he has never made any mistakes and is very stable.

Even if he wanted to fire Chi Qiong, other shareholders would not be willing.

Therefore, Gu Muchen decided to get rid of the little star, coax his nephew, and then treat the vice president to a meal and talk about a salary increase and a replacement bed warmer.

The nephew's reaction was unexpected, and he hurriedly defended, "It's not, it's not about celebrities..."

——"Simo, what are you doing?"

A soft question came from his ears, and the familiar voice frightened Gu Simo. He slapped his phone on the table, "What are you doing? I'm just checking in with my brother-in-law. You're awake and you've had breakfast." ?"

Mo Chen's eyes wandered over the man's guilty face, "Not yet, come over and ask you to eat. Ayun made your meal today."

"Really? That's great. I'll just say a few words to my uncle and then leave." Judging from Mo Chen's tone, he probably didn't hear what he said before. The man's fast heartbeat gradually calmed down and he adjusted his phone again.

Mo Chen glanced at the video screen and saw that the two of them were indeed uncle-nephew, their eyebrows and eyes were somewhat similar, and their silly expressions were exactly the same.

Uncle Gu lived a few years longer than Gu Simo, and was better at pretending. His dull expression lasted only a moment, and was quickly replaced by calmness. He smiled and greeted Mo Chen, "Hello, I am Gu Muchen, Gu Simo's uncle. I am here for the second year of this year." Nineteen, is..."

"I know you, you are the chairman of Aqiong Company." Mo Chen said with a smile, "Hello, I am Mo Chen."

Uncle Gu asked, "Is it Gu Simo's ink or Gu Muchen's dust?"

Mo Chen was stunned for a moment, "It seems like they are destined to be together." He patted Gu Simo on the shoulder, "You guys chat, I'm leaving first."