4

front page
43. Orc cannon fodder: Tongue rape and pussy play (meat, plot)
search
43. Orc cannon fodder: Tongue rape and pussy play (meat, plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I feel like there are many new readers of this book, and I don’t know if they can accept the piss play.

The plot is almost done, the next chapter will begin, I will give you a warning in the title.

-----text-----

Lang Yun felt that tonight's barbecue was not half as delicious as Mo Chen.

Just thinking about being able to lick that little leaking hole will make you drool.

He secretly sucked his fingers before, and the liquid on them was particularly fragrant.

Fortunately, the liquid was thick enough and would not be washed away by the water at once, so he tasted a lot of it.

The moonlight cannot reach the depths of the cave.

The night is as dark as ink.

The ink dust is like the moon.

Bright and beautiful.

In the darkness, no one could see the wolf cub's expression at this time.

Normally, Mo Chen would show a reserved and shy look after a few words of teasing, like a young daughter-in-law who was being teased.

At this moment, the corners of his mouth almost reached behind his ears, veins climbed from his neck to the side of his face, his wolf eyes glowed faintly, and his smile was ferocious and perverted.

The wolf cub couldn't tell whether what was churning at this time was appetite or something else.

All he knew was that he was being roasted on the fire by this desire, which made him eagerly hug the warm snake body, stick out his red tongue, and lick Mo Chen's lips.

"Well?"

It was said that the pussy was being licked, but actually it was tasted by the wolf cub from top to bottom.

The rough tongue coating scratched the neck, causing an itch. The tip of her tongue scratched the nipples of her breasts, and even her back felt numb.

Licking and kissing, the places where the lips and tongue had lingered were filled with unwavering heat.

"Uh...haha..."

This guy……

Aren't they primitive orcs? How could they be so...

It's obviously not the estrus period, and the medicine given by the system is overdue.

Why again... ugh.

Mo Chen's cheeks were flushed with heat. He grabbed the man's hair and gasped, "Ears, um... I want to touch my ears..."

As soon as Lang Yun licked the junction between Snake Lin and the skin on his waist and abdomen, he turned into a wolf ear and let Mo Chen pull it.

When he ate the snake stem, the man's breathing became much more rapid, and the overflowing cry was sticky and sweet, making his ears numb and his movements became harder.

The fleshy root is sucked directly to the bottom.

The uncomfortable swallowing and contraction of the throat became a tool to stimulate Mo Chen's climax and ejaculation.

"Ouch... cum..."

The hole under the penis has long been soaked. The flexible and thick wolf tongue is rolled into a tube and drilled into the hole. First, it imitates the thrusting of fingers in and out, inserting the hole flesh until it becomes softer, and then gradually flattens the tongue. Face, use rough tongue coating to lick the delicate and sensitive vaginal flesh.