3

front page
29. Snake demon cannon fodder: being licked in the uterine cavity, the beautiful snake demon is incontinent and sprays urine (H plot)
search
29. Snake demon cannon fodder: being licked in the uterine cavity, the beautiful snake demon is incontinent and sprays urine (H plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Recommended vote~

Please vote, please vote~

-----text-----

Yin Lin found another cave to tidy up, spread the bedding on the haystacks, and built a medium-sized nest.

The little snake was still sleeping soundly with it hanging around his neck. He stroked it up from the tip of its thin tail until it reached its little head. Mo Chen woke up in the middle, raised his neck and rubbed it against his hand. He was so obedient. .

The palms are cool and soft, and the chest is hot.

Yin Lin unconsciously lowered his voice and said softly: "My dear, turn into a human and give me a hug."

He had no intention of naming the little snake.

From now on, this will be his little snake, his good baby, and no other mark is needed.

The pink snake hissed twice, and the small snake that could be held in the palm of his hand turned into a white-haired man about 1.8 meters tall. He sat on the man with his legs spread wide. The curvature of his waist and hips was just right for being pinched by the man.

It's said to be a hug, but if it's really a hug, how could it not be a kiss?

Lying on the gray quilt, a beautiful man as white as snow, with soft and charming eyebrows, wants and wants from the man.

Yin Lin has never been so comfortable in his life.

Guabao's lips and tongue are warm and moist, and the taste is sweet and sweet. The touch of his palms is smooth and delicate. His body is soft and boneless. His slightly stretched waist and abdomen have full chest muscles and clear abdominal muscles. It can be seen that Guabao has been physically 'exercised' , rather than pure cultivation. As for whether the training method is killing animals or hunting monsters, Yin Lin does not want to pursue it.

Between the kisses there were gentle instructions from the man.

"My dear, please don't eat dirty things from now on."

"The blood on your body is so heavy, it's a blessing that you met me."

"If you were someone else, I'm afraid they would refine you into obsidian beads without even asking, and become one of their achievements."

Mo Chen responded with his eyes closed, and his tongues licked and lingered on each other, tasting each other's taste, and there were wisps of pleasure, causing tingling sensations.

He held out his chest and rubbed against the man. The rough fabric rubbed the soft breasts, and the nipples gradually became hard. Mo Chen recalled the pleasure of being kneaded and pinched by warm hands, and couldn't help but grab one of the man's hands and push it to his chest. Touch up.

"So urgent?"

As the man said this, he suddenly fanned the wet peach with his other hand.

"Woo!"

The soft peach is white with pink in it, and the juice is eroded. It was slapped by the palm of the hand unexpectedly, and the snowy flesh quickly turned red, and the edges of the flesh trembled thinly, making it look even more delicious and attractive.