2

front page
52. Campus cannon fodder: Are you looking for trouble?
search
52. Campus cannon fodder: Are you looking for trouble?
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

(Hoarse voice) (Tears running down the face) (Rolling around) Piao Piao~ Where is Piao Piao?

-----text-----

Mo Chen's seat was at the corner of the back door. He had no tablemates, so he occupied two seats alone.

The two boys at the front table, each with yellow and red hair on his head, covered their faces with books and quietly turned their heads. When they saw Mo Chen's face, they immediately sat upright with their backs straight.

The yellow-haired one is named Xu Yan, and the red-haired one is named Xu Hong. They are twins. Their family owns a building materials factory. I met these two brothers at Mo Chen’s 16th birthday party in March this year.

In the original plot, the two had few early scenes. In the early freshman year of high school, they followed their family's instructions to please Lin Mochen. However, they were not in the same group as Lin Mochen and others, so they could not work together and gradually became alienated. I wanted to start a business when I was in college, and I was very optimistic about Cui Shiyan's idea. The two of them contributed their money and efforts, and Cui Shiyan contributed his efforts and brains, riding on the east wind of the Internet and soaring. It's a late-game win-win role.

They are considered Cui Shiyan's first wave of noble people.

Cui Shiyan, from a poor boy who lost his mother and father when he was young, to a self-made high-tech leading corporate boss, achieved a class jump in thirty-six years with only a few strokes in the plot. When he appears at the beginning of the plot as the protagonist's idol and goal, he is already glamorous and unattainable. All the past events only appear when the protagonist feels emotional when reading Cui Shiyan's autobiography many times.

Because Cui Shiyan's experience was vague, Mo Chen was assigned fewer tasks.

Just 'bully' a puppy in high school.

How long and how long to bully, then it's time for Mo Chen to show his subjective initiative.

The new semester has just started, and I didn’t learn much on the first day. The teachers of each subject introduced themselves one by one, and then chatted with the students to get to know each other.

In the evening self-study, choose the class committee first.

As the new squad leader, Mo Chen helped Lao Yang rearrange the seats with the roll call list.

In just one day, small groups have been formed. Familiar classmates have arranged to sit together, while those who are unfamiliar with each other don't care where they sit.

Mo Chen thought the seat at the back door was pretty good, so he didn't change. Xu Yan and Xu Hong were sitting in front of him, and there was an extra seatmate next to him, classmate Cui who didn't like to eat other people's leftovers.

The classroom curtains were closed, the lights were turned off, and the movie started.

Mo Chen took out a handful of chocolates from his table pocket and distributed them to the table in front of him and his classmates, "Would you like to eat?"

Cui Shiyan took two pieces of Bai Qiao.

Mo Chen raised his eyebrows: "You don't even say thank you?"

"Oh." Cui Shiyan said, "Thank you."

This kid.

Looking at the young man's face, Mo Chen asked sincerely, "Are you facially paralyzed?"

"no."