8

front page
89. Cannon Fodder in a Vase: The Eunuch’s Passionate Interrogation (Character Play)
search
89. Cannon Fodder in a Vase: The Eunuch’s Passionate Interrogation (Character Play)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

It’s the weekend! Please vote, please vote.

The data has been so bad recently, I don’t know what’s going on, I can only survive by relying on recommendation votes to get on the list (tears)

-----text-----

The man with short hair and a robe was kneeling beside the bed. The roots of his hair were pulled up, and he was forced to look up, revealing his scarlet eyes.

"Hey, what's Gu Tongzhi's look like? It's like he wants to eat our family. I'm scared to death." The beautiful eunuch was casually wearing a silk nightgown with the belt untied, shamelessly exposing his body.

He glanced down from the end of his eyes, and stepped on the meat pillars as hot as a branding iron with the soles of his feet, "The medicine takes effect very quickly, and it's already so hard."

Gu Simo hummed in a low voice, as if he had really drunk an aphrodisiac. His eyes were blurred and he couldn't kneel down. He leaned on Mo Chen's thigh, his cheek unintentionally rubbed against the delicate skin, and he cursed in a mute voice, "Despicable. "

"The teeth are sharp and the mouth is sharp." Mo Chen chuckled and spread his legs, "If Lord Tongzhi condescends to lick this place later, wouldn't he scold me to death?" He caressed the man's lips with his fingers, pried open the teeth and played with the tip of the man's tongue. , "You have to keep your teeth away later. If you dare to bite me, I will smash them all into pieces. No one will be left."

The red lips opened and closed, spitting out cruel words.

Hearing this, Gu Simo breathed even harder, curling his tongue around his cold fingertips, looking at the beautiful eunuch with his dark eyes, his penis felt so hard that it ached.

He crawled between Mo Chen's legs with a look of humiliation on his face, and he couldn't wait to move his lips around the soft flesh.

Tongzhi was not willing to give in easily to the eunuch's crotch. His docile licking gradually became rough. He sucked on the pussy and sucked hard. When the coquettish penis poked its head out, he bit the root of the penis without mercy. alley.

"Ah uh uh——!"

The eunuch, who had been moaning softly just now, trembled violently and screamed, spurting out lustful liquid. The man had no time to avoid it, and all the sticky liquid spilled into his mouth. The angry eunuch pinched his cheeks and forced him to swallow.

"You bitch, are you looking for death?"

Tonight's interrogation has just begun.

The toes stepped on the collarbone along the neck, across the abdominal muscles, and then rubbed against his genitals. With his lifeblood trampled under someone else's feet, the man retracted his teeth in frustration and only used his soft lips and tongue to serve him.

I was twisting my mind and cursing secretly, my pussy was so sexy and slutty, I could suck and lick it and it would make water flow, and even biting it would make me tremble with orgasm. Oh, my pussy must be a cunt that is used to sucking the man's penis.

He was about to lick her vagina to find out, when a hoarse and seductive voice came from above his head, "Who told you to lick there? It's a dirty and despicable thing. It can be used as a urinal in our house."

Gu Tongzhi looked up blankly, with a suspicious glint on the corners of his lips.

"Why, you don't want to?" Mo Chen narrowed his eyes and exerted force on his feet, "I still want your two ounces of meat, so just do it."