7

front page
88. Cannon Fodder in a Vase: Sleeping Service (Plot Meat)
search
88. Cannon Fodder in a Vase: Sleeping Service (Plot Meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Mo Chen slept until about three o'clock in the morning. When he opened his eyes and saw Gu Muchen with dark circles under his eyes, he was startled.

"Mr. Gu?"

"Well, do you have time today? Let's talk."

"OK."

Chi Qiong went to work, Xiao Gu was filming, and Lang Yun was sent away, leaving only the weak and helpless little star facing the vicious CEO.

After listening to Gu Muchen's tirade, the little star pondered for a moment and pulled off his fig leaf, "So what Mr. Gu means is that Gu Simo is still young, so why should I attack you?"

If the fig leaf hadn't been covering Gu Muchen, he might have praised the little star for his perfect understanding.

but now.

His earlobe was bleeding red, and he was embarrassed and ashamed. He barely maintained his calm expression, "You can say that."

Mo Chen innocently spread his hands, "But I didn't do anything to Simo."

Gu Muchen snorted lightly and crossed his legs, "Is it possible that you just slept under the quilt last night? I'm not a three-year-old child."

That's what I said.

Mo Chen was not surprised when he said, "I don't believe it unless you let me check it."

Gu Muchen: "I don't believe it unless you prove it to me."

Mo Chen: "..."

The little star tried to quibble: "I really didn't do anything to him. He insisted... to check whether I was clean, so I showed it to him."

"For the same reason, I want to check it too." Gu Muchen's Adam's apple rolled and he pushed the prepared gift box in the direction of Mo Chen, "Don't refuse in a hurry, open it and take a look."

It's a watch, and it costs at least a million depending on the brand.

Silver watch body, ink dial, inlaid with a circle of diamonds, exquisite and elegant, valuable.

Mo Chen asked: "Why did you give me this?"

Gu Muchen subconsciously replied: "When I was choosing a gift, I saw that it looked pretty. It suits you very well, so I bought it."

"A gift?" Mo Chen lowered his eyes and smiled, "I thought it was the inspection fee paid by Mr. Gu."

Gu Muchen coughed lightly, "Yeah, you can say that."

Doesn't Mo Chen understand that self-certification is always a trap, but he is happy to let Mr. Gu feast his eyes on it.

Moving from the window to the bedroom, Mo Chen neatly took off his clothes, revealing a well-proportioned body covered with deep and shallow kiss marks. The teeth marks on the breasts were extremely conspicuous, the areolas were delicate, and the nipples were rose-red, which was attractive.

When he was about to take off his pants, Mo Chen paused and informed him in advance that his body was different from others.

Gu Muchen was taking off his clothes as quickly as he was putting them on. Gu Muchen felt that he was gone after just two glances. Before his mind could process the beautiful flesh he had just seen, he was already fully dressed and ready to leave.

Act faster than think.

The man grabbed Mo Chen's wrist.

Mo Chen: "?"