8

front page
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: A handsome guy in a bisexual suit was raped and played with by a ghost on the subway and his pussy was exposed (meat)
search
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: A handsome guy in a bisexual suit was raped and played with by a ghost on the subway and his pussy was exposed (meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Votes (the last time this week!) Do you still have votes? (Shameless) (rolling around)

-----text-----

There are no men around, so I practice nature.

Mo Chen absorbed and transformed the essence, and when he opened his eyes, he was already a veritable low-level ghost king. The ghost energy was so condensed and solid that even a half-assed mid-level ghost king could fight it.

Yan Qing on the other side opened her eyes and found that her wife was gone, leaving only an empty shell.

Bewildered and at a loss.

He just wanted to make up for Mo Chen's hard work last night, so he fed him more. He also looked at it before going to bed and found that the acupoints on the center of his legs were a little swollen - there was nothing he could do about it. The tender acupoints on the center of his wife's legs were too delicate. It will swell even if you lick it, let alone being fucked back and forth with something rough and hard.

Fortunately, he is already married to his wife.

Touching his chest and feeling attentively, Mo Chen was in good condition and in a good mood.

There is also a note on the bedside, the handwriting is loose and strong, "I have to leave if I have something to do, don't read it." 'There is also a string of dates below, which are Mo Chen's birth date.

The horoscopes are very useful. Living people can use them to predict their fortunes and fortunes, and turn bad luck into good luck. Even after death, they have additional functions. They are equivalent to the contact information of ghosts and can also be used as intimate accounts.

It turns out he didn’t run away in anger.

Yan Qing raised the corners of her lips and read it over and over again, keeping the content in mind and folding the note for collection.

He couldn't wait to send a message to Mo Chen. After getting a reply from his wife, he started busy with his own affairs.

The new Xuanmen Competition is about to begin. He had something to do and did not attend the previous few times. This time he will bring his junior sisters and junior brothers with him. The content of the competition is very simple. A team of three to five people will draw lots to determine the location. The time limit is half a month. The supernatural events in the lottery location must be investigated clearly and properly handled.

More preparation is required.

Yan Qing got into the habit of writing notes and burning them, saying what charms he drew this morning, what medicine he took in the afternoon, and asked whether Mo Chen would come back in the evening. He missed him so much.

Mo Chen's preparations were similar to those of Yan Qing, but one was for killing ghosts and the other was for killing people.

He hasn't told Yan Qing about this yet, only that he won't go back at night.

Ghost doesn't have much need for sleep. If he stays busy for a while, he can go see Yan Qing as soon as possible. Fortunately, he has many little devils at his disposal and can do things quickly, so that he can leave early and go find a handsome sweetheart to have sex with him.