11

front page
61. Campus cannon fodder: If I can smell it, it means I love you (plot meat)
search
61. Campus cannon fodder: If I can smell it, it means I love you (plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Mo Chen's body is highly sensitive. He used to have a good physique and could withstand exercise, but now he is an ordinary person. If he gets too excited, he will easily faint. In the future, he will not faint so easily if he gets used to it.

-----text-----

(Captivity day 2, urine feeding play)

the next day.

Pure black chains lock the snow-white ankles.

"Clatter, crash, crash -"

The chains collided and made a crisp sound. Mo Chen opened his eyes in confusion and looked at the unfamiliar ceiling. It took him a while to realize what happened yesterday.

The room was dark, with light coming from the gaps in the curtains.

"what time is it now?"

The voice is hoarse.

It was difficult for Mo Chen to turn over while lying on the bed, his muscles were so sore, and the dog was still sleeping half on top of him.

"Huh?" Cui Shiyan touched the phone and the screen lit up. "It's half past eleven, is Mo Mo hungry? What would you like to eat?"

"I'm not hungry." I just woke up and have no appetite. Mo Chen stood up and drank some water, then put the water glass back on the bedside. Rather than eating, he wanted to settle a score with the stinky dog first.

five minutes later.

Mo Chen lay paralyzed on the bed, his face looked extremely foul. He didn't know whether the person being beaten hurt or not, but he felt extremely uncomfortable anyway.

Cui Shiyan covered his bruised cheek and knelt on the carpet with his legs together. His eyes carefully looked at Mo Chen's face, "Mo Mo...I was wrong."

"But you won't change it, right?" Mo Chen shook his feet, "You've got your dog tied up, please untie it for me."

Without saying a word, Cui Shiyan quickly walked to the end of the bed, pulled out the key from under the mattress, and unlocked the chain.

Mo Chen carefully ate the rice he was served, one bite at a time, chewing slowly and puffing up his cheeks while chewing. He was so cute.

Cui Shiyan knelt beside the bed and held his chin up to look at it, with a sweet smile on his face, looking silly.

After everyone finished eating, Cui Shiyan picked up the small table and went out. After a while, he hurried back and pressed Mo Chen's waist and legs. Seeing that Mo Chen's face was not so bad, he whispered, "Let's go out to play tomorrow. Let's go to the beach first? Or should we go to the beach first?" Let’s visit the attractions first?”

This tourist city is close to the sea and has a pleasant climate in summer. Cui Shiyan has made enough plans. What attractions and delicacies are nearby and how to arrange the route are firmly imprinted in his mind.

Of course, there's more to the strategy plan than just that.

This single-family villa was his residence in his previous life. He bought it early this time, streamlined the decoration, and couldn't wait to tie up the person... and bring him here.

Before coming, he was thinking about locking people up here for two months and making peace day and night.

Some materials are also prepared.