7

front page
The Descendant of the King of Medicine: He was sleeping soundly in winter, but was taken advantage of, and had his pussy licked and fucked (meat chapter)
search
The Descendant of the King of Medicine: He was sleeping soundly in winter, but was taken advantage of, and had his pussy licked and fucked (meat chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Asking for votes on Monday! Mua!

I’m so happy that my collection recently exceeded 3,000! The special chapter on ghosts that we promised is already being written like crazy, and there will be two updates tomorrow!

-----text-----

Knowing that Mo Chen was not afraid of the cold, on the contrary, the lower the temperature, the more soundly he slept. Chi Qiong's eyes grew red, and he raised and lowered his hands on Mo Chen. Tang Pozi threw the quilt aside and crawled under the quilt.

The dark sheets make the sleeping person's fair skin look more and more vivid, with snowy skin and red lips, relaxed brows and eyes, and steady breathing.

Chi Qiong grabbed the soft breasts with her big hands, and the tip of one nipple was kneaded and played with by her fingers. The tip of the nipple quickly became hard and stood erect between the fingers, and was pinched and teased at the base. The other one sank into the wet and hot mouth, flicking the nipple with his tongue, holding the nipple in his mouth, and slurping as he ate.

Mo Chen's body was sensitive. Just having his breasts sucked, his lower body reacted. Little Mo Chen became slightly hard and pressed against the man's waist.

Chi Qiong slid down, kneading the fat and soft buttocks with her big hands, licking little Mo Chen hard until he reached the slit under the penis.

Can't see clearly under the covers.

But Chiqiong didn't need to see it, he had already engraved the appearance of the meat flower in his heart.

The tightly closed flesh slit is smooth and hairless, clean and beautiful, with a little flesh powder leaking from the gap, and when opened, it looks like a delicate flower blooming.

You can hold the tender pussy in one mouthful, and smell the faint and strange fragrance. Chi Qiong is used to eating and smelling a lot. Now she has been trained to have a conditioned reflex. As soon as she smells the smell of the pussy, her saliva secretes crazily. .

The pedicle shrank shyly and timidly, and was a soft and small ball. Below it were two fat and smooth labia minora. Just by looking at it, you could tell that it tasted great and was perfect for being held in your mouth, sucked, licked and bitten.

The big tongue licked open the slit of the labia, and the surface of the tongue was in close contact with the fleshy hole, stained with some vaginal fluid.

The cunt is so sexy that the semen secretly leaked out from nowhere.

Chi Qiong is no longer the stupid young girl she was before. Rather than attacking the hole directly, playing with her sensitive vulva can stimulate her vagina to leak and squirt.

The tongue accurately found the meat pedicle in the dark, as if teasing the prey, it only surrounded but not attacked, circled around the meat pedicle and licked lightly, and from time to time straightened the tip of the tongue to poke and prod at the root of the meat pedicle. After a while, the little slut appeared. When it comes out, it becomes hard and hot and red, like a bright berry that bursts with juice when you bite it.

Chiqiong felt itchy at the base of her teeth every time, so she had to hold the swollen flesh in her mouth to grind it.

If he thinks so, he will do so.