12

front page
62. Campus cannon fodder: I want my wife to fuck me with her pussy (plot meat)
search
62. Campus cannon fodder: I want my wife to fuck me with her pussy (plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I'll take the driver's license test tomorrow. I'll take subjects two and three together. I hope the exam goes well! After passing it, I can directly make an appointment with Section 4. Woohoo, I hope I can win it in one day!

-----text-----

Mo Chen didn't notice anything unusual about the person behind him.

After a sexual encounter, the frequent orgasms and squirts almost drained his strength. He was so dizzy that he was too lazy to move on the bed.

This afternoon.

Cui Shiyan's mobile phone has several more search records.

"Can you drink urine?" - Yes, (give an example of desert survival, etc.) You can do this in extreme circumstances, but doing it in normal situations is abnormal.

"Why do some people like to drink urine?" - There is a high probability that they have pica or perverted sexual fetishes.

"Is it a disease because you think your wife's urine tastes good?" - I'm not sure if I'm sick, but I have some bt.

Cui Shiyan frowned and looked at it for a long time, then deleted the record and put down his phone, rubbed his face, and his expression returned to normal.

The next two months were spent in debauchery.

The two had sex in every corner of the villa. Bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living room, sofa, carpet, floor-to-ceiling mirror, floor-to-ceiling windows, stairs... There are sage moments when indulgence is excessive. The two cuddle up with each other, watch movies and chat in the basement theater.

Although it always ends up being sex.

Cui Shiyan gradually let himself go, and one drunken afternoon he took off the vest that he had planned to cover for the rest of his life.

After telling the story of "Going Back to High School and Looking for a Wife", the man who said he would never earn eight million in his life, two or three years later, put his bank card in Mo Chen's hand and said he could buy five in it. Mo Chen can spend the money for dog pillows however he wants, but he is not allowed to buy dog pillows.

He alone is enough.

After taking off his waistcoat and handing over his family assets, he buried his head on his wife's soft pecs and fell into a deep sleep.

Cui Shiyan was used to sleeping in Mo Chen's arms.

From when he was still young, until now he looks like a big bear, thrusting into Mo Chen's arms. It can be said that a big bird overwhelms a person.

Mo Chen was used to hugging him and didn't think he was heavy. He gently stroked his shoulders and back as if coaxing a child.

Two months flew by.

During their college years, the two bought a small apartment near the school and started living together. They put aside their studies and daily necessities, and the time for intimate communication in the evening was greatly shortened.

But the two of them made an appointment, at least once a day. This frequency is much higher than in high school. Cui Xiaoxiao is very satisfied. He occasionally rubs and rubs for a while, and Mo Chen is willing to play role-playing with him... It's really not that satisfying.

As for those sex toys, they had long been gathering dust in the cardboard box. He would never give Mo Chen a chance to play with those dead things, Mo Chen could only play with him.