16

front page
66. Campus cannon fodder: if line, double dragon blooming
search
66. Campus cannon fodder: if line, double dragon blooming
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Do any other little angels have tickets in their hands?

Oh, by the way, I want to write a bt collection in this small world, such as playing with peeing pussy, forcing the wife to feed them urine, or even making it a daily routine... Well, anyway, the whole chapter will be bt by then. Let me tell you in advance, everyone Pay attention to lightning protection and watch on demand when the time comes.

-----text-----

The ominous premonition soon came true.

The two of them moved in unison and approached Mo Chen.

Cui Yuyan looked at the beautiful young man in front of her, "Three of us together... are we going to have sex together?" The thin silk pajamas had the neckline open, revealing the sexy raised Adam's apple, the bulging snow-white chest muscles under the delicate collarbone, and the tight and slender waist and abdomen. The pajamas hang loosely on the waist and can be pulled off with a pull. Unfortunately, the thighs are completely covered, leaving only the straight and slender calves exposed.

The boy seemed a little uneasy, his slippered feet curled up slightly.

Cui Yuyan became more and more angry as he watched.

How can someone grow according to his aesthetic point from hair to toes?

Cui Shiyan's eyes were also green, and he swallowed, "I want both... Can Mo Mo really bear it?"

Mo Chen was panicking, "Of course we have to separate when we have sex - why are you pulling my pants?"

The older one started first, followed closely by the younger one, taking off Mo Chen's clothes in a few moments, and caressing Mo Chen's delicate and smooth skin with his palms unscrupulously.

Behind the ears in the neck, at the tips of breasts and breasts, in the waist and buttocks, at the base of the legs.

All the sensitive places were occupied by the heat. The beautiful young man couldn't beat the four hands with his fists. The only thing he could do was to clamp his legs tightly, "What do you want to do... Damn, I don't want two of you together, don't touch, don't uh-" —!"

The delicate slit was suddenly violently scratched by fingers, and the labia and pedicle were brutally involved. Mo Chen screamed, grabbed the old man's wrist, and raised his foot to kick him.

Cui Yuyan grabbed Mo Chen's ankle and chuckled, "You said two." He glanced down, and after focusing his eyes, his whole body froze, and soon the smile on his lips grew bigger and bigger. , his voice was so hoarse that he looked like an evil ghost trying to eat people, "No wonder Mo Mo wants two, it turns out it's because there are two holes."

"?" Cui Shiyan couldn't see it: "What two acupoints?"

The two dogs squatted in front of him, staring at his penis as if they were looking at some exotic objects. Their ears were red with embarrassment, and Mo Chen covered his legs, "Don't look at it, that's not why I-" —”

"that is!"

The older one and the younger one refused to listen. They pressed the intersex boy on the soft carpet, spread his legs, moved his hands up and down, and said a series of words, "Two holes are for two," "Momo wants two, We agreed and the relationship was established." "Yes, let's try it tonight." "Little Mochen got hard so fast." "Pink pussy, so soft and beautiful... Huh? It's hard here too."...