13

front page
26. Doomsday cannon fodder: squirting milk, peeing, dog semen enema (final chapter)
search
26. Doomsday cannon fodder: squirting milk, peeing, dog semen enema (final chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The second small world is finished~

✿✿ヽ(°▽°)ノ✿

-----text-----

The drunk Zhou Yize couldn't control the source of energy in his body. Even if Mo Chen broke his lips, he couldn't change back to his human form. He only felt that the person in front of him smelled so good and beautiful, and the red lips that opened and closed were moist and delicious. .

The dog's tongue licked it up enthusiastically, and Mo Chen's neck and face were covered with his saliva.

"Really, I shouldn't let you change so early... Okay, okay, stop licking, we promised to take pictures, be honest and put on the flowers."

Mo Chen stopped the big wolf dog, lowered his eyes, put a big red flower on Zhou Yize's chest, and stood side by side for a group photo.

"Woo, ow..."

The dog barked anxiously, turned his head when he couldn't move, stuck out his big tongue and kissed Mo Chen next to him, resulting in none of the photos taken being serious.

As soon as the restraints were released, the big wolf dog's tail swung like a propeller, and he threw down his handsome lover, tearing Mo Chen's clothes apart, and rubbed and sniffed the wet dog's nose on the white and smooth skin.

Two bright red milk nuts caught the dog's attention. The rough tongue coating on the tongue scraped across the breasts, and he licked the trembling milk nuts all over the place. Then he sucked the nipples of the breasts and sucked them non-stop.

"Hmm...uhhhh-!"

There was a tingling pleasure in his chest, his nipples were sucked and licked, and his legs were dripping with water. Mo Chen lay on his back on the low couch and gasped, holding his furry head and holding the wolf dog's ears in his hands. He raised his chest slightly and put the breast meat into the dog's mouth. He was squinting his eyes to enjoy the pleasure, but the wolf-dog turned around and moved its position.

The slender legs climbed up the waist of the male dog, "Don't go... there is milk, um, I will squirt milk for you to drink... suck for a while longer, haha -!"

The milk coaxed out by magic was sweet and mellow. The dog's ears excitedly fluttered in Mo Chen's hand. He sucked and licked the breasts harder and harder. The slightly opened nipple holes were carefully licked by the barbs, which made him feel numb and itchy. It was an indescribable pleasure. Her breast holes opened a few times, and with the suction of the dog's mouth, streams of milk spurted out, all of which entered the big wolfdog's belly.

"Uh-huh, slow down, eat slowly... don't work so hard, your breasts will be sucked..." Mo Chen said this, and the down on the thighs that were pressed against the big dog's hot body had already been wet. A large piece was stuck into strands, and he used his feet to rub the hardened dog's cock.

After both breasts were sucked out, Mo Chen opened his legs, cupped his chest with one hand, and spread the bright red and soft pussy with the other hand, hoping to divert the male dog's attention to the bottom and fuck his gluttonous upper body. Itchy cunt.

"Well?"

The big wolf dog didn't understand what his wife meant. He tried to push her hand away and continued to drink neinei. His ears were severely pulled and his dick was kicked.