1

front page
69. Cannon fodder in ancient times: What does the ban on prostitution by officials have to do with this temple?
search
69. Cannon fodder in ancient times: What does the ban on prostitution by officials have to do with this temple?
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I took my relatives' children out to play. This chapter was written on my mobile phone at the scenic spot...

I'm back. I'm finally back. I'll start the second update after dinner.

-----text-----

It was early autumn in the thirteenth year of Jingyuan.

The night is thick and the wind is cool.

The bearers carried a small red sedan chair through the side door of the Prince's Mansion. The steward waiting behind the door made a signal, and the bearers got off the sedan chair and left quietly.

"Master Tang, please."

The curtain of the sedan moved in response, and a tall man came out. Using the lantern, his unparalleled handsome face was reflected. His eyes that turned towards him were neither humble nor arrogant, which even made the housekeeper who had seen countless people feel a little bit. Feeling of oppression.

Anyone who looks at this figure will subconsciously think that he is a noble son raised by a noble family, rather than an illiterate brothel madam.

On the way, the housekeeper couldn't help but tactfully mentioned, "If Mr. Tang knows how to judge the situation, then His Highness is also a reasonable person."

Mo Chen nodded lightly.

The implication was that if he had some understanding and subdued him, the second prince would have a chance not to embarrass him.

He whispered to the system in his mind, but there was still no response, and he didn't know what surprise he had prepared for him, but it took so long. Before the system left, he gave him most of the authority over the space, and now a dazzling array of rare and exotic objects were placed in front of him.

Mo Chen set his sights on the "hallucinogenic powder", which is colorless, odorless, and has no other toxic or side effects. It can be used on designated people to create designated illusions, and the effect lasts for 12 hours.

Such a good medicine would be really advantageous for Yue Chiqiong, a scumbag.

Yue Chiqiong, the second prince of Dayue Kingdom, was born to Queen Lin. Today, His Majesty and Queen Lin are deeply in love with each other. Unfortunately, the Queen was weak since she was a child. After giving birth to Yue Chiqiong, her health was severely deficient, and she passed away soon after.

In the early years, the emperor took out his anger on the young Yue Chiqiong for the death of his lover. When he came to his senses and wanted to make amends, the milky-white and soft little dumpling in his memory had grown into a young man with sinister features and uncertain temperament. After gaining the emperor's favor, he acted unscrupulously and even committed murder in front of the emperor.

He embezzled and accepted bribes, murdered loyal people, raised private soldiers, and killed civilians... His crimes were too numerous to list, but because of the emperor's protection, this villain was not eliminated by the protagonists until the later stages.

The protagonist, the eldest prince, is named Yue Chilin, the daughter of Concubine Li Guifei.

When the emperor was still a prince, the only other person in the backyard besides Princess Lin was Concubine Li. Later, when the emperor ascended the throne, there were not many new people in the palace. When Empress Lin died, Concubine Li's family was the only one.