10

front page
The Descendant of the King of Medicine: Jealousy is like a poisonous insect, gnawing at his heart (plot chapter)
search
The Descendant of the King of Medicine: Jealousy is like a poisonous insect, gnawing at his heart (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

My dears, I am excited again!

Ibuprofen is awesome! I love ibuprofen!

I had a fever the night before yesterday. I had a fever all day yesterday and was in a coma for a day. I felt pain everywhere and my head hurt even more. Then I bought ibuprofen at night and took one pill. My waist is sore and my head no longer hurts. I'm sweating. The fever is gone too!

I have never taken ibuprofen before. I couldn’t buy it when I was sick. I had to endure the fever for two days and two nights. I didn’t expect ibuprofen to be so awesome!

Now I am coughing like crazy, so I have to look up videos that teach me how to cough phlegm...

Ps: Meat is in the next chapter. If it can be updated tomorrow, it will be stewed meat tomorrow, okay?

-----text-----

It wasn't until seven or eight days later that Mo Chen merged with Snake. During this period of time, he didn't see Chu Lianyang coming. He just hid in the dark and watched for a while like a thief.

Without Snake's memory, Mo Chen still couldn't figure out what this kid was up to.

Now...

Mo Chen sighed and said to Chi Qiong, "I'm going out for a while, you go to sleep first."

"It's raining so heavily outside, with lightning and thunder, why did Mo Mo go out?" Chi Qiong had just taken a bath, and his half-dried hair was dried with internal force, and all the moisture on his body was gone. He turned to look for clothes, " Momo, wait a moment, I’ll go with you.”

"No need." Mo Chen greeted the world consciousness when he came to the small world. He used a few small balls of light to turn a blind eye to what he did. At this time, he had no cover and turned into a white snake. He kept saying things like, "I'll go and come back. If you can't sleep, just wait for me to come back. Be good."

The snake's body was as white as jade, and its thin and dense scales seemed to be glowing. Chi Qiong was so shocked by the scene in front of him that he froze in place. His pupils were visibly trembling, and he nodded blankly, "...Okay, okay, I'll wait. you."

He was not a dragon-loving Ye Gong. His guess was verified and he was not at all panicked. He was just too surprised and did not expect that Mo Chen would show up in front of him.

When Mo Chen comes back, he wants to touch the snake's tail!

Touch the tail!

Tail!

Don't think too much, it must be soft and warm. If you hold it in your arms and sleep... Chi Qiong thought to herself and became more and more excited. He swooped up like a tiger and rushed to the bed, rolling over and over with the quilt in his arms.

Thunder roared low.

The rain was getting heavier.

Before Chu Lianyang went up the mountain, he prepared processed fresh meat, fire dumplings, and various seasonings... He also brought a wolfskin cloak because he was afraid that the snakes living in the cave would not be accustomed to the cold and damp conditions in the cave.

He was reluctant to let Snake go.

If you want to keep Snake by force, the worst thing you can do is hide Snake well so that no one can find it.