10

front page
36. Snake demon cannon fodder: fantasy meat (bijiri play)
search
36. Snake demon cannon fodder: fantasy meat (bijiri play)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

There are too many things going on during the day. If nothing else happens, future updates will be relatively late, probably around ten o'clock in the evening.

-----text-----

Chi Yin Lin, whose name is Zijue, grew up in Buddhism since childhood. He has extremely high intelligence and has reached the level of Taoism at a young age and has become a famous Taoist monk. His twin brother Chi Qiong is as talented as his elder brother in practicing Taoism. Excellent, but with a stubborn temperament. He is unwilling to enter Buddhism or Taoism. He is a casual cultivator who follows his own desires.

If Chi Qiong causes any trouble outside, Chi Yinlin will take action to clean up the mess.

Same thing this time.

Chi Qiong's soul lamp was as bright as ever. He promised to go to a small town to eliminate demons, but two months passed without any news.

Chi Yinlin felt something was wrong and wanted to go down the mountain to have a look.

After packing his luggage and bidding farewell to his master, the monk with white eyebrows and white beard looked at him for a long time and nodded slowly, "Go, it's time."

"yes."

The master would always say strange things in an inscrutable tone. Chi Yinlin was used to it. As usual, he carried his luggage down the mountain without exploring.

Two months ago.

Chi Qiong came to this remote town with beautiful mountains and clear waters. Looking down from the top of the mountain, it was peaceful and peaceful, without any trace of monsters.

Could it be that the rumors are false?

Chi Qiong restrained his cultivation and wore a black gown with dark golden lines that showed off his beauty. He pulled up his inky black hair with a jade crown, revealing his smooth forehead and sharp eyebrows. He was dressed like a kid from a rich family, with two puppets following him. The young man, who was very stylish, booked a room in the best inn in town.

The shopkeeper was a middle-aged man with considerable cultivation, in his thirties or forties, but with a handsome and youthful face. Chi Qiong pretended to be an innocent young man who was interested in monsters and chatted with him.

The other party smiled lightly and said that the idea of 'evils harming people' was completely false. At least he had never seen it in all the years he had lived here.

Chi Qiong showed a disappointed expression and stabilized his character. In his heart, he felt that the shopkeeper was inexplicably weird.

He couldn't catch the source, but that didn't stop him from staying.

That night.

The man who was sitting cross-legged and meditating suddenly opened his eyes.

There is evil spirit.

Chi Qiong concealed his breath and opened the door. The corridor, which was quiet during the day, was now lined with long lines of young men with good looks and tall stature.

He knocked out the person at the end of the line and hid him. He disguised himself as that person and lined up at the end of the line.

The 'Gentle Country' at the end of the corridor was the team's destination. After a while, the door opened and three men entered. Before entering, they handed something to the square hole at the door.