15

front page
The Descendants of the King of Medicine: Final Chapter, Drama Meat (Licking the Dragon's Horns, Pulling the Tail to Fuck the Cunt, Passionate 3P)
search
The Descendants of the King of Medicine: Final Chapter, Drama Meat (Licking the Dragon's Horns, Pulling the Tail to Fuck the Cunt, Passionate 3P)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The "Belling" next door has reopened, and it has been renamed "Bisexual Beauties Are Forced to Sell Every Time." I really love fake NTR and forced training, watching beautiful beauties being trained and exploited, exposed in public, and reluctantly I was fucked until I was crying and crawling all over the floor. In fact, my body was so happy that I couldn't help but feel happy.

Double spending consumes the liver and kidneys. The future updates will be "Cannon Fodder" updated every other day, and "Selling Patch" will be updated randomly for love.

【Stay on 2023.6.24】

-----text-----

Chi Qiong and Chu Lianyang's memories were not affected. They believed Mo Chen's words. Mo Chen scolded them on the bed for being beasts. The two laughed and nodded repeatedly. Mo Chen was right!

Being scolded and kicked, the dog's penis became even more excited and less able to restrain itself. It was not until dawn was approaching and the clouds and rain began to subside that the two of them regretted it.

While Mo Chen was sleeping, they went to the old medicine king to ask for tonic.

The old medicine king was old, not stupid. When he diagnosed Chi Qiong's kidney Yuan's pulse condition, he muttered in his heart, how could a man with no wife or concubines release so much yang semen, and then think of Chi Qiong's clinging to her body all day long? The situation of his apprentice suddenly dawned on him.

Chi Qiong's energy is different from ordinary people, and judging from the pulse, the thing is also long-lasting. If he suffers from excessive ejaculation, isn't he still his fair and tender disciple? !

Considering his apprentice's health, he asked Chi Qiong to control himself.

Early this morning, I checked Chu Lianyang's pulse again.

Looking at the two people's identical faces, Jade Cabbage suddenly felt the sadness of being raped by two pigs. She gritted her teeth and said, "It's a medicine that's three parts poison. You don't need to drink it. It's enough to abstain from sex for a few days. It's best to do it once every three days."

"Once every three days?!"

Three times a day is too little for them.

Once in three days, people will starve to death!

The two looked at each other, sighed, and politely said goodbye. They went back to get into Mo Chen's bed, hugged Mo Chen on the left and right, and whispered.

"Instead of taking medicine, how about taking supplements?"

"good idea."

Chu Lianyang thought for a while, and he already knew the menu this morning.

Chiqiong is going to buy some recipes for nourishing the kidneys and strengthening yang.

They were in good spirits and couldn't sleep, so they simply got up and did their own things. When Mo Chen woke up, he looked at the scrambled eggs with leeks, stir-fried kidneys, tomato beef brisket, millet and yam porridge on the table... and fell into deep thought.

Mo Chen knew the master's "good intentions".

Mo Chen doesn't have any objections to the new recipe.

Regardless of whether they are gods or monsters, they are all people with waists. The ejaculation from a man can nourish his cultivation, but it cannot completely make up for the loss of his excessive orgasm and ejaculation.