9

front page
90. Cannon fodder in a vase: Brother-in-law, you are suppressing my wife (plot chapter, please vote)
search
90. Cannon fodder in a vase: Brother-in-law, you are suppressing my wife (plot chapter, please vote)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

After eating something bad, I got enteritis and it hurt like hell. I can only write so much in today’s update.

(Weak) Piao Piao (reach out) Please give me a vote...

-----text-----

As a businessman, Gu Muchen never shows timidity in front of his opponents.

He 'exiled' Chi Qiong without Mo Chen's consent, and now he is repeating his old tricks to drive away Lang Yun.

I thought that the clay legs from the country were easy to handle, and Lang Yun was usually taciturn, and Mo Chen pointed wherever he went, looking good-natured and shy.

I didn't expect to have the courage to question him.

"Ayun."

Mo Chen's voice came from behind, holding a small box covered with white cloth in his hand.

"I'm ready to quit the entertainment industry. The entertainment industry is not suitable for me. You can take the money and go back." Mo Chen handed the small box to the tall man, "This is a parting gift."

Lang Yun opened a corner, his sad expression on the verge of tears turned into ecstasy, he put one hand in his arms, signed the letter neatly, turned around and left.

This change of attitude puzzled Gu Muchen, and he curiously asked what Mo Chen had prepared for him.

Mo Chen said, "It's nothing, just a pet."

Gu Muchen: "Oh."

With his curiosity satisfied, Gu Muchen didn't ask any more questions. He had no interest in keeping pets, and he had no interest in exploring the reasons for Lang Yun's change in attitude. He just walked away.

The two annoying guys were gone.

Mo Chen's lack of nostalgia made him even happier.

Today is a great day to celebrate with some champagne!

Being slightly tipsy, the two chatted about the future.

When Yue Mochen was still young, he was busy filming movies and commercials to earn money. He neglected his studies and dropped out of high school. Gu Muchen then had an idea and wanted to send Mo Chen to continue studying.

There is no need to re-attend high school. Mo Chen is already somewhat famous. After a while, the TV series will be aired, and the attention will definitely be higher, which will affect Mo Chen's life in school to some extent.

It is better to hire a private tutor and study at home.

Mo Chen said: "Okay."

This is another small world with thin spiritual energy, and Mo Chen doesn't expect to accumulate any cultivation. In the future, he can do other things to contribute to social progress, accumulate some merit, and do it casually, which is better than nothing.

The former absorbs breath every day and can circulate spiritual energy when in a daze or resting. The latter... the self-taught genius is too showy. Even if his plot is at the end and the restrictions are weakened, it is not good to just mess around.

Four years of college and five years of studying for a master's and doctoral degree. The total time is almost the same as the original owner's time in the office.