6

front page
32. Snake cannon fodder: the holy monk loses his virginity and fucks the snake (please vote for next week on Sunday)
search
32. Snake cannon fodder: the holy monk loses his virginity and fucks the snake (please vote for next week on Sunday)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Everyone will definitely leave their tickets for Shen Chen, right?

嘤嘤嘤

-----text-----

The holy monk knew the way to feed Mo Chen.

If it had been the first time when the little snake demon had been pestering him to drink semen during the day, he would have sternly refused, but now, his little bit of hypocritical determination has long been consumed by these days of spying at night. Almost exhausted.

Just looking at it is enough to make unspeakable desires creep up.

He wanted to touch his jade-white skin with his own hands to see if it was as smooth and soft as it looked.

He wanted to kiss the bright red and moist lips with his lips to see if they were as sweet and juicy as they looked.

There are also the beautiful and lustful private parts of the snake demon's lower body, the jade stems and delicate flowers, both in shape and color, are very suitable for playing and tasting.

But at night, 'he' fed the little snake demon too well. During the day, the little snake was always lazy, sleeping on his body and eating, and never turned into a human form for him to touch.

Today is the first time.

Nestled in his arms, her cheek pressed against his neck, the strange fragrance on her body confused his mind, making the rules of self-restraint disappear, and the 'fake' monk he was revealed in his true colors.

The master deduced that he had an extraordinary origin, and never restricted him with many rules. He only raised him until he was eighteen years old, and then let him travel down the mountain. He thought he was a Buddhist who was strict with himself, but now it seems that he only learned superficial things about Buddhism and did not learn it deeply, so he couldn't do it.

The holy monk found a hot spring, set up a barrier, and took off his clothes.

He kept his face calm and calm, leaning down based on his experience of observing and learning.

Mo Chen dipped his toes in the warm water, with the flat and smooth stone bed beneath him. He opened his legs and looked at the part of the dog man that combined 'goodness' and 'light', which was dyed dark red with desire.

Her eyes flickered and she was shy, not daring to look directly at him, so she lowered her eyes and fluttered her eyelashes and kissed him.

Even though he hadn't done anything yet, his face was so red that his expressionless face only made the holy monk look more attractive and cute.

Mo Chen himself is also pretending to be innocent. This scene looks like two innocent little chicks trying to help each other explore the meaning of great harmony in life.

In the gap between the lingering kisses, Mo Chen quietly took over the dominance. He turned over and pressed Yin Lin under him. Before she could react, her wet vagina swallowed most of the ferocious penis. .

The body used to rough sex only feels slightly full, and this fullness can be transformed into comfortable pleasure by the body, making the owner of the body narrow his eyes and groan while covering his bulging waist.

"Hmm... so hot and rough..."

Riding on the handsome monk, the delicate androgynous Momo has long hair scattered on her back. The two spots of bright red on her chest are like plum blossoms blooming in the snow. There is an innately evil and dyed look between her eyebrows. The lasciviousness of lust.