12

front page
The True God Eternally Lives: May the Son of God forgive my desires (Final Chapter)
search
The True God Eternally Lives: May the Son of God forgive my desires (Final Chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Finished spreading flowers!

I’m still thinking about writing a touching forced love story in the next world. It doesn’t have to be the Elf King.

【Stay on 7.23】

-----text-----

"The morning bacteria don't know Hui Shuo, and the crickets don't know Spring and Autumn"

Little did they know that in the eyes of races with longer lifespans, the lives of all living creatures always pass away quickly, and humans are no different from the bacteria they lament.

Time is powerful.

The era of numerous sects of gods has gradually gone away, leaving behind the only True God Religion. The older generation is often in a trance. They have witnessed the demise of disputes, and witnessed the establishment and decline of countries large and small. The world has been turned upside down, but the True God Religion has always stood and the people Life remains the same.

Wright (Mo Chen), the first pope of the True God Sect, is recognized as the 'Son of God'. He is the only 'Son of God' appointed by the True God to come to the world to point out the direction for mankind. His life experience has become a legend in the sect. As time goes by, , even given the color of myth by ordinary people.

His portrait hangs in the temple. Time has been merciless, but it has not damaged the image shrouded in divine light.

Allen only felt that in the blink of an eye, the human body he fabricated had already aged. Facing death, the day Mo Chen agreed with him to leave also came.

How could it be so fast?

Make a contract and stay together every day as if it were yesterday; the physical body will pass away, and the separation of the spiritual body will be tomorrow.

Allen tried his best to seize every ray of time. Day and night would still leave quietly in his palm. When he was greedy for Mo Chen's gentle kiss, when he fell asleep in Mo Chen's arms, when he accompanied him Mo Chen passed away quietly while he was busy with academic affairs.

He is not afraid of death, nor is he afraid of separation, he just doesn't want to leave.

Mo Chen knew the thoughts of the only believer very well. Before leaving, he gave Allen a large piece of fragment to slowly fuse with him. Allen stopped where he was and watched Mo Chen leave.

The evil god was gone, and the only demon dragon in the world was sent to another world by Mo Chen to find a wife.

There is no need for Him to take care of the human world.

Allen had nothing to do, indulging in fragmented memories and having sweet dreams all day long. Occasionally he woke up and stared at the selection of the leader and the Son of the True God.

The selection method is simple and crude - as long as you can clearly see a corner of clothes in Mo Chen's portrait, you are considered qualified.

finally.

The time has come.

He peeled off a small new fragment from his heart, threw it into the world, and turned into "Little Allen". He was picked up by the middle-aged man who was the Pope of the True God Religion at the time, and was brought to the church to raise him.