3

front page
53. Campus cannon fodder: But I will never earn eight million in my life.
search
53. Campus cannon fodder: But I will never earn eight million in my life.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Staying up late causes liver damage

So do you still have tickets?

In the next chapter, meat residue begins to appear.

-----text-----

Early the next morning, Lao Yang asked Mo Chen to watch the shift and waved Cui Shiyan away.

From the teaching building to the school gate, Lao Yang didn't speak a word.

Cui Shiyan knew exactly what was going to happen next.

The alcoholic dad was killed.

Lao Yang took him to the police station and told him the 'bad news' on the way. The other party drove normally and did not bear criminal responsibility. The compensation was notarized by the police and was paid quickly and easily.

The death compensation, funeral expenses, and living expenses of the dependents... add up to more than ten times more than the alcoholic father who 'raised' him for sixteen years.

Cui Shiyan's expression was sad, but there was no emotion in his heart.

He declined Lao Yang's follow-up company and asked for a few days off to deal with funeral arrangements.

He took the person to the crematorium, put the ashes in a random can, applied for a bank card to save money, bought a mobile phone and computer, bought daily necessities, went to the hospital for a physical examination and prescribed medicine, and the remaining money was the first pot of gold for his business in this life. .

After finishing a series of things, it was already dark. Cui Shiyan hurried back to school and went straight to the dormitory.

Lin Mochen was studying in the evening, and the dormitory was empty.

Cui Shiyan's bed was on the right side of the door, very close to the bathroom. He took a shower, threw the dirty clothes stained with sweat into the washing machine, and wiped the water mist from the mirror while wiping himself. The white chicken figure reflected in the mirror made him laugh. He was deep in thought.

He silently put on long sleeves and trousers.

It's all temporary.

In his previous life, he was busy thinking about how to live, and he had no time to think about a well-proportioned figure and balanced nutrition. He grew up late and stopped growing after reaching 1.88 meters. He was quite satisfied with this height.

If you take care of yourself in advance this time, you might be able to grow taller and stronger than in your previous life.

Learning cannot be left behind.

Cui Shiyan is determined to immerse himself in the ocean of knowledge, focus on his own internal and external improvement, and not be disturbed by external things.

As soon as the Dinghai Divine Needle fell, it was pulled away by Lin Mochen who pushed in the door.

Like a monster with charm, it disturbs people's minds.

Even going to bed at night was disturbing.

The newly purchased mobile browser has a few more search records.

“Why do some people like to sleep with pillows?”

——Mostly people who are insecure and highly dependent.