1

front page
40. Orc cannon fodder: He is very strong, don’t worry
search
40. Orc cannon fodder: He is very strong, don’t worry
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

New world!

New plot and meaty content!

-----text-----

Orc Continent, early summer.

The morning breeze brings a bit of coolness.

The orcs and females of the Creek tribe started their activities early.

Lin Youyou and She Mo are new members of the tribe and are still in the investigation period. One is following the gathering team and the other is joining the second hunting team.

Lin Youyou is a female who was picked up from the forest by Xiong Lin before seven sunrises. She is wearing clothes that she has never seen before. The priest said that they are made of cloth that is only available in large tribes.

Snake Mo is a disabled orc who cannot fully transform into a human form. He was ostracized by his original tribe and wandered near the Xiaoxi tribe. He joined the tribe on the same day as Lin Youyou.

After getting along with each other for a few days, everyone can see clearly.

She Mo wants Lin Youyou to be his female.

Early that morning, as usual, Snake Mo brought sweet and sour fresh fruits to Lin Youyou, which all females loved to eat.

Lin Youyou's eyes moved from the man's fair and handsome face to the plump and beautiful chest muscles, and she shook her head hard to refuse, "I said, we are not suitable. Really, you should find someone else."

Lin Youyou sighed in her heart for the N+1st time, and even began to regret why she touched that bicycle at her grandma's house when she was a child. If she had been more honest and not used her short stature to challenge the big bicycle, she would not have fallen into the ditch and met her. That white snake wouldn't be bitten by its bared teeth, and would be frightened and pushed away.

She wouldn't have such a big psychological shadow on snakes.

Half a month ago, Lin Youyou traveled to this strange and alien continent without knowing what happened. With her knowledge and practical experience of survival in the wild, she stayed in the forest for a few days. Fortunately, she did not encounter any poisonous snakes and beasts. Looking for something to satisfy his hunger, he tried to find the right direction to get out of this dense forest, and then he met the patrolling bear forest.

Living people, able to communicate.

Lin Youyou cried with joy and spent a long time communicating with this tall, dark man. After the other party confirmed that she had no injuries on her body, she began to ask questions.

Which tribe are you from? Where are your orcs? Why are you, a female, here?

Orcs?

female?

With many years of experience in reading online articles, Lin Youyou made a bold guess. She made up an experience in a few words to fool the naive person in front of her.

After witnessing the process of the other party transforming from a primitive savage into a black bear, her previous outlook on things collapsed.

real.

It’s really an orc setting...

When she saw the handsome man whose white face seemed to be glowing at the entrance of the tribe, the feeling of being stabbed in the middle instantly made her eyes light up and her heart beat faster.