11

front page
78. Ancient Cannon Fodder: Let the protagonist see what love brain is (plot chapter)
search
78. Ancient Cannon Fodder: Let the protagonist see what love brain is (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Please vote, please vote!

There is no irrigation of tickets, there are not many new collections, ah, help, I am dying.

-----text-----

In the past few days when his vagina was swollen, Yue Zhengxuan was very calm and kept himself low in front of Mo Chen.

Yue Chiqiong, who was running around day and night, had just arrived in southern Fujian. He was so busy that his feet hit the back of his head. He had little time to sleep. He also found time to write a letter to the beautiful male prostitute he was in love with. He couldn't stop writing once, and he wrote so long that he wanted to eat up today. I also wrote down how many bites of rice I had.

It's a pity that the prostitute is ruthless and busy with her new love all day long, so the content of her reply is extremely concise, just a few sentences.

"Miss you. Stay safe and come back soon."

Mo Chen talked little and sent many things with the letter.

Anti-parasitic and disinfectant medicines, sachets, freshly roasted tea leaves... and a bunch of carnelian carefully carved into red beans.

Southern Fujian is humid and miasmatic, and is a happy home for poisonous insects, snakes, and ants. Yue Chiqiong led his people deep into the jungle to suppress bandits. He was fine, but others under his command were attacked one after another. Yue Chiqiong did not expect that the medicine his family, Mo Mo, learned by reading medical books, would be so miraculous. Considering the situation, he distributed the medicine he brought to his men for use, and at the same time speeded up the suppression of bandits.

Now that the medicine inventory has bottomed out, Mo Chen just sent a new batch.

Yue Chiqiong sleeps a lot and has gotten better in the past few years, but he still can’t sleep well at night without a warm and cool beauty in his arms. Fortunately, he wears the same sachet as Mo Chen, wrapped in the familiar scent. I made do with the quilt.

Tea and snacks are also made by Mo Chen.

Yue Chiqiong has been eating it for several years and is very familiar with these flavors.

The chalcedony string was tied around his wrist, and the man fell into a deep sleep.

In the dream, he took off his mask and disguise, hugged Mo Chen's waist, squeezed into Mo Chen's arms with his body that was bigger than the person, and asked why he didn't say more to him in the letter.

Mo Chen in the dream said gently, "Because I want to talk to you face to face."

"Then, then I'm not angry anymore. In fact, I wasn't angry in the first place. Hehehe, Mo Mo sent me a lot of things, which shows that Mo Mo has me in his heart!" Yue Chiqiong nestled in Mo Chen's arms, his neck and back The feeling of being kneaded and caressed by Mo Chen was so good that his pores opened, and he couldn't help but let out a wild beast's purring sound in his throat. His rambling words came to an abrupt end, "?"

The next moment, he performed a great transformation into a living wolf in front of Mo Chen. He was so frightened that he whined and whined. Mo Chen's expression did not change, he softly comforted him, held the giant wolf in his arms and continued to rub the fur.

The sky turned white.

Yue Chiqiong woke up and recalled the bizarre dreams last night. He felt excited for several days in a row.