9

front page
Ghostly and confusing: The prostitute in the taxi was fucked and peed (meat)
search
Ghostly and confusing: The prostitute in the taxi was fucked and peed (meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Just when Mo Chen thought he was going to be tricked by the pervert and these evil people, help appeared.

A Taoist priest drove away the crowd who were attacking Mo Chen. The yellow talisman was attached to the man who was restraining Mo Chen, allowing Mo Chen to break free.

The handsome man's legs were weak and he leaned on the Taoist priest's arms and tremblingly thanked him.

His stomach had long been filled with a lot of semen, and now his lower abdomen was bulging, forming a round bulge.

It is strange to say that the temperature of the pervert is so cold. The meat stick eaten into the hole is like a popsicle, but the semen water is actually warm and scalding.

Seeing that Mo Chen couldn't walk on the road, the Taoist priest carried the man out of the station, put him down on the roadside, and carefully warned him that he had driven away the ghost, but the ghost spirit could not be cleaned up. An equal amount of semen from a young man with strong yang energy needs to be injected into the body to completely drive away the yin energy.

Yin energy must be eliminated as soon as possible, otherwise it will cause irreversible damage to the body tomorrow.

After the Taoist priest finished speaking, he turned around and left without any intention of helping.

The handsome man was so angry that he stamped his feet. He looked down and saw that he was still wearing a wrinkled shirt and stockings, without even a pair of shoes. He buttoned up his clothes, pulled the hem of his clothes, and walked forward cautiously.

The tips of her nipples were pinched and swollen, and they felt painful and numb when touched. Now they were standing upright against the clothes, and they were extremely uncomfortable being rubbed by the fabric.

The roots of his legs were still a little weak. After walking a few steps, he was too lazy to move. He sat down on the bench and looked at the passing cars.

He waved his hand, stopped a passengerless taxi, and opened the back door with a happy face, only to see a boy in school uniform already there.

The driver explained, "This is my nephew who has just finished school. I am going to deliver a few orders before sending him home. If the customers don't mind, please get in the car quickly. We can't stop here for a long time."

"Okay."

The driver didn't look at him in a strange way, which made Mo Chen feel relieved. He sat in the back seat cautiously, put his legs together, and pulled up his collar to try to cover up the traces of someone's gnawing, but the white flesh of his legs The bite marks and kisses on it couldn't be blocked.

The young man had a handsome appearance, but his outline was still a little green. He took off his school uniform jacket and threw it on Mo Chen, "Cover it." After that, he turned to look out the window.

"……Thanks."

Mo Chen knew that his current appearance could easily cause misunderstanding, so he moved his butt away from the young man.

There is a little moisture under the buttocks. It is not ghost essence, but the vaginal fluid flowing from the female hole.

According to what the Taoist priest said, he had to find a young man to ejaculate semen into his hole at least five times to dispel the yin energy, but where to find it?