1

front page
27. Snake demon cannon fodder: accidentally eating aphrodisiac mushrooms, being peeped by a monk in the forest (plot, meat residue)
search
27. Snake demon cannon fodder: accidentally eating aphrodisiac mushrooms, being peeped by a monk in the forest (plot, meat residue)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The new world is coming~

This world is not normal, the creatures living in this world are not normal, and the protagonist group will have hundreds of millions of problems.

The World Chaos Period is a private design, and I will mention what it was like at that time in the following article.

-----text-----

The end of chaos.

Evils are rampant in the world, and all life is in ruins, but compared to the dark and dark scene in the early and middle stages of chaos, it is infinitely better.

Mo Chen has waited from the early days five thousand years ago to now, and finally waited until the point when the plot is about to start. He has pushed his cultivation level to a hundred years - a point where he can transform into a human form and cannot hide the evil aura well.

The cultivation conversion points in the previous world were already in the tens of thousands when settled. Although the cultivation conditions in this world were not good, no matter how few flies there were, they were still meat. Mo Chen didn't mind it, but he was a little tired after wandering around in this small world for so many years.

Let's end this soon.

Qinghe Town, Baifu.

Today is the fiftieth birthday of Patriarch Bai. Relatives and friends came to send gifts and congratulate him. At the banquet, cups were exchanged, people were talking and laughing, and there was constant laughter.

The servant leaned into the master's ear and said, "Master, Master Bai Zhou just went out. Judging from the direction, he should be heading to Zhenhe. Do you want to send someone to follow?"

The head of the Bai family's smile did not reach his eyes, and he said perfunctorily, "Let him be, don't worry about it."

"yes."

After everyone had had enough wine and food, they left one after another. The door of the White House slammed shut behind them. The middle-aged man who was passing by was startled, snorted coldly, spat at the threshold, waved his sleeves and left.

He is just a beast who kills his elder brother and sister-in-law and seeks other people's property. He will be punished sooner or later.

Pity the eldest brother's posthumous son Bai Bai, who has considered a thief as his father for more than ten years.

The day is drifting by the river.

The system reminded him that the golden thigh target appeared, which was the monk in white who was crossing the bridge. His name was Hidden Forest. The monk was wearing a bamboo hat, with black gauze hanging down to his shoulders, fluttering in the wind, and his strong jaw flashed past.

The monk walked leisurely and came to Bai Zhou. When Bai Zhou looked up at him, he realized that the monk was not as thin as he looked and was also very tall.

"Amitabha, donor, is this Qinghe Town?"

The voice is deep and the intonation is like a spring breeze.

The young man nodded and arched his eyebrows, "Are you looking for someone? I can take you there."

"Thank you very much. My name is Yinlin, a poor monk."